The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsay Buziak my other theories include a thrill kill or revenge against her father Jeff Buziak

Go down

Lindsay Buziak my other theories include a thrill kill or revenge against her father Jeff Buziak Empty Lindsay Buziak my other theories include a thrill kill or revenge against her father Jeff Buziak

Post by redpill Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:54 am

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:16 am

i have been thinking of the murder of real estate agent  Lindsay Buziak in Saanitch BC

Lindsay Buziak my other theories include a thrill kill or revenge against her father Jeff Buziak 10430310

her father Jeff in every documentary from dateline to dr phil to crimewatch daily to still a mystery thinks that the 40 stab wounds, mostly in the chest, show it was personal. he repeats it over and over, it was personal, it was personal.

while it could be personal, there are examples of killers using multiple stab wound and wasn't personal, such as Charles Manson murder of Sharon Tate by  Susan Atkins but Susan did not know Sharon personally.

I agree with Jeff that the Zailo Jason and Shirley are strong suspects as they would be privy to her personal information and real estate terms like corporate transfer, have motive, and Jason's actions that day were a bit sketchy.

in the event that the Zailo's are innocent, which is a huge if, it's worth considering other possible motives.

I do think though Jeff has tunnel vision, as exampled by the claim it was personal. it might be the 40 stab wounds was the killer's twisted fantasy. the killers might well be serial killers.

one theory i have is that this was a thrill kill.

a couple similar to the ken and barbie killers thought it would be fun to kill someone. perhaps with the help of a hacker, they picked Lindsay and proceeded to obtain her personal information.

Murder of Cassie Jo Stoddart was a thrill kill by 2 budding serial killers Brian Lee Draper (born in 1990) and Torey Michael Adamcik (born June 14, 1990 who concocted a plot to killer Cassie as she was house sitting. they killed Cassie by stabbing solely to live out their serial killer SCREAM fantasies.

Brian Lee Draper (born in 1990) and Torey Michael Adamcik (born June 14, 1990) were classmates of  Cassie Jo Stoddart they went to the same high school.

they didn't hate Cassie Jo Stoddart, they just wanted the thrill of killing.

this happened in Idaho. somehow Brian Lee Draper (born in 1990) and Torey Michael Adamcik (born June 14, 1990)  became friends and got the idea of stabbing Cassie would be fun

a similar happened in Wisconsin with Jessie Blodgett and Daniel Bartelt, 19

Daniel Bartelt, 19 did not hate Jessie, he just wanted to know what it feels like to kill someone and Jessie was available, at least that's what i heard.

and in West Virgina with Skylar Neese and Rachel Shoaf and Shelia Eddy

i don't know these people personally, i am stating what was presented in various documentaries.

perhaps Lindsay's killers were her classmates from high school, or real estate classes, and her classmate faked an accent bc she was afraid Lindsay might recognize her. i know the eyewitnesses said she looked in her 30s though and Lindsay was in her early 20's.

perhaps going over Lindsay's high school year book or real estate classes and compare pictures with eye witness description of the couple.

under the thrill killing theory, Lindsay was killed solely to fulfill the desire to kill. wasn't necessarily personal in the sense that they knew her and hated her.

perhaps a classmate from high school or college or real estate training, had serial killer thrill killing fantasies, and decided Lindsay would be the perfect person to act on such urges. so it is someone Lindsay knew, and perhaps was even friendly terms with. but inside they are thinking how awesome would it be to kill her.

of course the detective pointed out eye witness who said when Lindsay met these 2 clients, she apparently did not recognize them, and seemed at ease.

a second theory i'm not sure has been talked about is,

perhaps the killers wanted to kill Lindsay as payback and revenge to Jeff for something he did

maybe Jeff owned rental property and evicted some tenants, or Jeff in some way offended someone. so that person took revenge against Jeff by killing his daughter.

so the question isn't, did Lindsay have any enemies, but did her father Jeff have any?

maybe the killers are pleased that Jeff is on this mission and lost his job, as this was the result they hoped, that he'd be hurt psychologically by the murder of his daughter.

in this theory, hurting Jeff was the target, and Lindsay was collateral damage. It is not Lindsay's enemy but Jeff's.

a variation is that her sister was the target.

does Jeff or her sister have any enemies, perhaps something as simple as evicting tenants from a rental apartment due to nonpayment?

Cassidy Wolf was an example of being cyber stalked, her webcam on her laptop was hacked and taking photos of her. this hacking was how her stalker obtained info on her.

might be worth having a forensic examination of Lindsay's computer to see if it had been hacked. if so perhaps that's how the killers learned of her phone number and other intimate details.

i think this has been mentioned, but perhaps a real estate competitor wanted to eliminate a competitor so Lindsay was targetted.

it seems the actual couple though was unknown to Lindsay.

i still try to imagine how Lindsay greeted this seemingly friendly couple initially. let them in. she then showed them around the house. then as she showed the master bedroom she was attacked, and she had no defensive wounds.

obviously the couple were trying to fake being sincere up until they decided they had the perfect opportunity to kill her.

there's a lot of details not   mentioned in any of these documentaries such as blood spatter.

was there blood spatter? foot prints? blood droplets?  confused

this crime does make me think if i meet seemingly friendly strangers, perhaps they are biding their time and will attack and kill me  affraid

Back to top Go down