The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder

2 posters

Go down

My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder Empty My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder

Post by redpill Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:01 pm

i've seen the dateline and crimewatch daily documentaries plus i visited lindsay buziak murder father website.

Lindsay Buziak father is apparently he's a successful real estate person.

My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder 10430310

my advice?

same advice i gave to younger sister of Joan Ratcliffe Suzie Ratcliff

contact and bring over

My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder 15014110

sensing murder psychics, who though Aussie, speak fluent english

have them come here, if at all possible,

My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder 1702-d10
My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder 1702-d11
My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder Parkin10
My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder House510

and here, again if the owners allow it,

My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder Entran10

touch this

My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder Daytim10

show them this

My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder Dress10

visit her grave

see what they can come up with, by contacting the ghost of Lindsay Buziak

i for one would be happy to watch a 1 hour documentary on this cat

just as i suggested Suzie Ratcliff do this for her lost sister Joan Ratcliff

i call it sensing murder international edition.

after all if animal planet finding bigfoot can fly matt renee bobo all over the world, including china indoensia australia brazil to find bigfoot

i'm sure sensing murder US edition could to.

and for the father even if you think as a lot of skeptics do, that psychics are b.s it still brings publicity to your daughter's murder.

i've never heard of many of the cases sensing murder featured such as the murder of alicia o'reily. their documentary on mr cruel cruel intent is the only mr cruel documentary i know of in existence

who knows, maybe that weird accent lindsay heard was australian-spanish

Back to top Go down

My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder Empty Re: My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder

Post by MurderMysteryReader Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:34 pm

I think they should try it;besides they have nothing to lose. LE hasn't been able to locate their daughter's killer and if the psychics on Sensing Murder can generate leads than it will be worth it.

Back to top Go down

My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder Empty Re: My advice to Lindsay Buzikak's father on identifying her killers, Sensing Murder

Post by redpill Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:30 am

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I think they should try it;besides they have nothing to lose. LE hasn't been able to locate their daughter's killer and if the psychics on Sensing Murder can generate leads than it will be worth it.

have you seen sensing murder? some episodes are on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPv847braNM

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:35 am

redpill wrote:
MurderMysteryReader wrote:I think they should try it;besides they have nothing to lose. LE hasn't been able to locate their daughter's killer and if the psychics on Sensing Murder can generate leads than it will be worth it.

have you seen sensing murder? some episodes are on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPv847braNM

No I haven't but I will start watching episodes. I believe there are bonafide Psychics out there, so watching Sensing Murder will be interesting. If one of them can see the killers then LE can find them much easier.
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down