The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsay Buziak a Venn diagram approach to identifying her killers a redpill suggestion

Go down

Lindsay Buziak a Venn diagram approach to identifying her killers a redpill suggestion Empty Lindsay Buziak a Venn diagram approach to identifying her killers a redpill suggestion

Post by redpill Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:26 pm

Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:09 pm

What a Face

Lindsay Buziak

i've been watching documentary on Lindsay Buziak

on this i find Shauna Rae rather impressive. on JBR, she simply repeats websleuth talking points.

crime watch daily has an actual re-enactment up to her murders which wow What a Face

i also saw the Dr. Phil show.

i learned some important new details, at least as stated by the father

this is a Venn Diagram

Lindsay Buziak a Venn diagram approach to identifying her killers a redpill suggestion Vdaint10

in the first circle,

all persons who would know or have access to someone who knows Lindsay Buziak's phone #

pretty large list.

in the second circle,

all persons familiar with real estate transactions, including real estate terms like corporate transfer

in the third circle,

all persons who would know who the client who the killers claim referred them and provided Lindsay's phone number and knew the client would be out of town and unavailable

in fourth circle,

in early editions of Dungeons and Dragons

the thief can stab in the back for double damage

on forged in fire, Doug Marcaida

Lindsay Buziak a Venn diagram approach to identifying her killers a redpill suggestion Doug-m10

is an edge weapon, knife martial artist expert.

on the dr phil show Lindsay Buziak's father stated that the first attack was a knife directly in her neck, severing her spinal cord when Lindsay's back was turned, as she was showing the bathroom to the master suite.

this attack severed her spinal cord rendering her paralyzed. she was stabbed 40+ more times, mostly in the breast area, mutilating her breasts, which were augmented

that's a pretty accurate attack, and would take a lot of strength to cut through bones

it sounds to me either the killer had lots of practice or were martial artists with expertise in knife, similar to on forged in fire, Doug Marcaida

are there any knife or edge weapon martial artists in Saanitch BC, Canada, who match eye witness description, and who also had access to the previous venn diagrams?

my suspicion is that Linday's exbf Jason Zeilo or his mother were unhappy Lindsay was planning to break up, so he found a martial artist specializing in knife attacks, in Saanitch or somewhere in BC, he then provided him and a female the info they needed. OR it could be related to the drug bust and the belief, mistaken belief Lindsay was the snitch.

under this suspicion, Jason Zeilo is a co-conspirator, but not the actual killer, the actual killers were martial artists with expertise in knife from BC.

if it is drugs, though the knife martial artists and woman could have been flown in from anywhere.

the information they had on Lindsay though it seems to me it had to come from someone really close to Lindsay.

OTOH i do get telemarketers and i'm not sure how they got my # Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down