The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

redpill theory Lindsay Buziak 24 & Ashley Okland 27 victims of same serial thrill killer theory

Go down

redpill theory Lindsay Buziak 24 & Ashley Okland 27 victims of same serial thrill killer theory Empty redpill theory Lindsay Buziak 24 & Ashley Okland 27 victims of same serial thrill killer theory

Post by redpill Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:50 pm

Mon Jun 03, 2019

I've suggested that if, and again it's a big if, Lindsay Buziak

redpill theory Lindsay Buziak 24 & Ashley Okland 27 victims of same serial thrill killer theory 10430310

was not murdered by either Jason or Shirley Zeilo's scheming, or the cocaine drug bust, which i consider the strongest suspects,

it's possible she was a victim of a possibly stranger thrill kill by a serial killer

here
https://jbrwdi.forumotion.com/t1991-lindsay-buziak-a-redpill-thrill-killer-and-serial-killer-theory-of-the-crime-based-on-amy-mihaljevic-1989

and this serial thrill killer killed again

Lindsay Buziak February 2 2008 age 24
Ashley Okland Friday, April 8, 2011 age 27

the unsolved murder of Ashley Okland 27

West Des Moines, IA April 8, 2011

redpill theory Lindsay Buziak 24 & Ashley Okland 27 victims of same serial thrill killer theory Ashley10

my theory is there is a thrill killing serial killer(s) who targets real estate agents, white females

redpill theory Lindsay Buziak 24 & Ashley Okland 27 victims of same serial thrill killer theory 10430310
redpill theory Lindsay Buziak 24 & Ashley Okland 27 victims of same serial thrill killer theory Ashley10

cause he knows how easy and vulnerable they are, alone in the home

and how easy it is to get away with it and never be solved.

Who killed Lindsay Buziak?
Who killed Ashley Okland?

my theory, same person(s)

as a thrill kill. like the zodiac killer

motive

I like killing people because it is so much fun. It is more fun than killing wild game in the forrest because man is the most dangerous animal of all. To kill something gives me the most thrilling experence. It is even better than getting your rocks off with a girl. The best part of it, is that when I die I will be reborn in paradice and all the (people) I have killed will become my slaves. I will not give you my name because you will try to slow down or stop my collecting of slaves for my afterlife. ebeorietemethhpiti .

Back to top Go down