The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak same serial killer theory

Go down

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak same serial killer theory Empty The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak same serial killer theory

Post by redpill Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:08 pm

Sun Feb 10, 2019

today i learned for the first time The Unsolved Murder of  Shelbey Thornburgh age  20 in 2015, Texas

right now as i type this i am learning of  The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh 20

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak same serial killer theory Hqdefa82

they have a video clip of him

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak same serial killer theory 12689610

Shelbey Thornburgh age  20

was a call girl, she got calls and texts from her killer and client. this client used a burner phone and killed her with a knife, stabbing her to death.

he went to great lengths not to leave any forensics, no finger prints, partial DNA on her body. nothing.

as i learn about this i said hmm, this sounds familiar.

oh yeah now i remember

The Unsolved Murder of Lindsay Buziak age 24
Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak (2 November 1983 – 2 February 2008)

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak same serial killer theory 10430310

Shelbey Thornburgh 20 & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak 24

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak same serial killer theory Hqdefa82

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak same serial killer theory 10430310

redpill's exciting new theory is that in Vancouver Canada on 2 February 2008

this guy

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak same serial killer theory 12689610

murdered Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak 24

then in Houston Texas he murdered Shelbey Thornburgh 20

using a similar strategy, of using a phone call on a burner phone paid for in cash with fake name, in both victims,

followed by targetting a 20  white female, murdering her using a knife as the murder weapon

both  Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak 24 &  Shelbey Thornburgh 20

were cut, with throats slit, to the bone,

so this is a thrill kill from a serial killer.

it implies that  Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak 24 was targetted by a serial killer essentially at random, much like Shelbey Thornburgh 20,

who was passing through Vancouver, Canada, and no longer resides there, perhaps he was on vacation.

and then made his way to Houston Texas in 2015 using similar MO on Shelbey Thornburgh 20

if i'm right you read it here first.

i've not heard of Shelbey Thornburgh 20 until just right now but as i am learning it, the details reminds me of what happened to  Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak 24

one person known to target call girls and call them via burner phones

Long Island Serial Killer

redpill's newest theory

both  Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak 24 &  Shelbey Thornburgh 20  were killed by the same serial killer

and he could quite possibly be the Long Island Serial Killer

if i'm right you read it here first.

Back to top Go down