The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh 20 and Abby Williams and Liberty German

Go down

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh 20 and  Abby Williams and Liberty German Empty The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh 20 and Abby Williams and Liberty German

Post by redpill Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:19 pm

about half an hour ago i visit youtube regularly they have recommended videos for you

some of these recommended videos are 70s and 80s, i was going to blog on space giants and goldar.
others star wars, others computer tech

but another set of recommended are true crime from ID

right now as i type this i am learning of The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh 20

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh 20 and  Abby Williams and Liberty German Hqdefa82

as i understand it, a person buzzed into an apartment entered her apartment and slashed her throat killing her, and then left.

they have a video clip of him

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh 20 and  Abby Williams and Liberty German 12689610

but despite being presented he has not been unambiguously identified

reminds me Abby Williams and Liberty German

The Unsolved Murder of Shelbey Thornburgh 20 and  Abby Williams and Liberty German Tumblr16

i find it surprising in this day and age of video and photos, that you can have a picture taken and still not be identified.

confused

motive for killing is unknown. this crime happened in houston 2015 and remains unsolved.

i think with Jonbenet either a confession or forensic dna genealogy can solve it since they don't even have a sketch of the killer.

i've never heard of this crime until just right now. on youtube.

i've never heard of her.

and the motive is truly unknown and LE investigated her circle of friends and business.

Back to top Go down