The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Okland yet another real estate agent murdered like Lindsay Buziak

2 posters

Go down

Ashley Okland yet another real estate agent murdered like  Lindsay Buziak Empty Ashley Okland yet another real estate agent murdered like Lindsay Buziak

Post by redpill Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:44 pm

i was originally going to write a thread on the murder of Lindsay Buziak

Ashley Okland yet another real estate agent murdered like  Lindsay Buziak 10430310

maybe i will tomorrow

but as i am researching murder of Lindsay Buziak

i learn of the unsolved murder of Ashley Okland 27

West Des Moines, IA April 8, 2011

Ashley Okland yet another real estate agent murdered like  Lindsay Buziak Ashley10
Ashley Okland yet another real estate agent murdered like  Lindsay Buziak Ashley11

what happened

Okland, 27, was shot to death in a villa near the Jordan Creek mall. Giampolo said she was shot once in the head and once in the chest.

Ashley Okland, a 27-year-old Iowa Realty agent, was shot twice and killed shortly before 2 p.m. on Friday, April 8, 2011, while working inside a West Des Moines model townhouse.

A Rottlund Homes employee heard a commotion inside the model townhouse at 558 Stone Creek Court — part of the Stone Creek Villas subdivision near 84th St. and E.P. True Parkway in Des Moines developed by Rottlund Homes — and went to investigate. Inside, the worker discovered Okland on the floor and called 911.

Medics rushed Okland to the Iowa Methodist Medical Center in Des Moines, where she later died.

i wonder if these 2 cases are connected

murder

Lindsay Buziak February 2 2008
Ashley Okland Friday, April 8, 2011

Ashleys death

Okland, 27, was shot to death in a villa near the Jordan Creek mall. Giampolo said she was shot once in the head and once in the chest.

like Lindsay sounds like a professional hit.

this news article

Police investigate connection between slain Realtors
Police in Iowa are wondering if the murder of a real estate agent about 600 miles away is connected to a similar case that happened over three years ago.

Iowa police are already investigating the possibility that Ashleys death is somehow connected with Lindsay

if it is, it would seem that both deaths is the result of some kind of serial killer who targets real estate agents

Back to top Go down

Ashley Okland yet another real estate agent murdered like  Lindsay Buziak Empty Re: Ashley Okland yet another real estate agent murdered like Lindsay Buziak

Post by MurderMysteryReader Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:19 pm

it is no wonder that these two crimes are being investigated as having been committed by the same person; since they are very similar in nature. Female Real Estate agents are vulnerable as they are alone in an empty house. That is why they need to have some kind of weapon on them and a way to escape. I would like to keep updated on this and if it is the same person or persons.

Back to top Go down