The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Melbourne Australia Mr. Cruel Murdered JonBenet Ramsey $1 million dollar tip genetics

2 posters

Go down

My Melbourne Australia Mr. Cruel Murdered JonBenet Ramsey $1 million dollar tip genetics Empty My Melbourne Australia Mr. Cruel Murdered JonBenet Ramsey $1 million dollar tip genetics

Post by redpill Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:59 pm

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:53 pm

My Melbourne Australia Mr. Cruel Murdered JonBenet Ramsey theory is that

Mr Cruel

My Melbourne Australia Mr. Cruel Murdered JonBenet Ramsey $1 million dollar tip genetics Maxres22

Murdered JonBenet Ramsey

My Melbourne Australia Mr. Cruel Murdered JonBenet Ramsey $1 million dollar tip genetics Morder10

there is a $1 million dollar reward for information leading to his arrest and conviction.

My tip to Australia investigators

is to go to Boulder, to the FBI,

and obtain the DNA results on distal stain 007,

either in person or via email,

then perform a genealogical DNA analysis in Australia on distal stain 007

if my theory is correct, there is a good chance Mr Cruel can be identified via genealogical DNA analysis in Australia on distal stain 007

If I'm right I'd like that $1 million dollar reward plz affraid

Back to top Go down

My Melbourne Australia Mr. Cruel Murdered JonBenet Ramsey $1 million dollar tip genetics Empty Re: My Melbourne Australia Mr. Cruel Murdered JonBenet Ramsey $1 million dollar tip genetics

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:10 am

Good luck. Maybe you should submit this tip to Lou Smit’s Family. They are continuing to investigate the leads they have...
https://www.gofundme.com/f/JonBenet-Lou-Smits-family-searches-for-justice

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

My Melbourne Australia Mr. Cruel Murdered JonBenet Ramsey $1 million dollar tip genetics Empty Re: My Melbourne Australia Mr. Cruel Murdered JonBenet Ramsey $1 million dollar tip genetics

Post by redpill Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:45 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Good luck. Maybe you should submit this tip to Lou Smit’s Family. They are continuing to investigate the leads they have...
https://www.gofundme.com/f/JonBenet-Lou-Smits-family-searches-for-justice

how do i go about doing that?

i also have the occk theory which rootlesswriter approves of

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:36 am

info@jonbenetjustice.com

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:55 am

searchinGirl wrote:

info@jonbenetjustice.com

i suppose i can send them an email.

i toold rootlesswriter to contact michigan PD re: his theory of who the OCCK is.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:21 pm

He back too. Now posting as TheraKoon.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:45 pm

searchinGirl wrote:He back too. Now posting as TheraKoon.

i looked him up and uh..... confused

from i gather

john ramsey was in michigan,

he got involved in a pedo ring in michigan that included occk

so in boulder, this pedo ring and john = jbr death

he cites john's sweater fibers being found on jbr as evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:12 pm

I don’t think it’s proven Those we’re JR fibers. It was a question put to him in a police interview, almost like when the told Patsy whatif we told you we have scientific evidence against you and she said she didn’t give a flying flip. The link to JR being involved in a pedo ring in Boulder isn’t established but I think it’s possible. And if tue, then probably existed in Aspen too.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:38 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I don’t think it’s proven Those we’re JR fibers. It was a question put to him in a police interview, almost like when the told Patsy whatif we told you we have scientific evidence against you and she said she didn’t give a flying flip. The link to JR being involved in a pedo ring in Boulder isn’t established but I think it’s possible. And if tue, then probably existed in Aspen too.

once upon a time a long time ago when i first arrived at websleuth there was the crime library and on that library stephan singular, who suggested JR was molesting JBR and had other individuals that night take her for this sort of thing.

sounds like that's where rootless is heading.

my occk theory was occk, same author as the allen letter, acting alone entered R's home

his version of my occk theory is apparent JR and OCCK together killed JBR

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:44 pm

Yes. TK posted about Singular and Simons just before this hit the news. Simons needs to talk and say what he know about the murder. Walking nude down the streets of Genoa May not be a big deal because it’s all of about twelve streets. But him saying he didn’t kill JonBenet when apprehended is strange. And Judith Phillips says he was freaking out that he didn’t have an alibi for the night.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:58 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Yes. TK posted about Singular and Simons just before this hit the news. Simons needs to talk and say what he know about the murder. Walking nude down the streets of Genoa May not be a big deal because it’s all of about twelve streets. But him saying he didn’t kill JonBenet when apprehended is strange. And Judith Phillips says he was freaking out that he didn’t have an alibi for the night.

wow, talk about treasure trove lol. my info is just stuff on the web plus my own imagination and other crimes like forensic files

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down