The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey what I think is going on behind the scenes

2 posters

Go down

re: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey what I think is going on behind the scenes Empty re: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey what I think is going on behind the scenes

Post by redpill Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:05 pm

as previously stated in 2016 another round of DNA tests were ordered by then DA Stan Garnett, and to be done in 2017 and completed by 2018 by a new DNA laboratory at CBI

JonBenet Ramsey case: New DNA testing planned
CNN-Dec 15, 2016
The Colorado Bureau of investigation is opening a new DNA testing facility in 2017 and will next year use new technology in the JonBenet case ...

New DNA Testing Planned in the 20-Year-Old Murder Case of ...
NBCNews.com-Dec 14, 2016

Colorado DA on Reopening DNA Portion of JonBenet Ramsey Murder ...
In-Depth-ABC News-Dec 15, 2016

Colorado DA on Reopening DNA Portion of JonBenet Ramsey Murder ...
In-Depth-ABC News-Dec 15, 2016

this is what i think is being done behind the scenes with these results

Story image for JonBenet dna from MIT Technology Review
The citizen scientist who finds killers from her couch
MIT Technology Review-Jun 22, 2018
She'd been hired to connect DNA from a long-ago murder scene to a suspect. This is her sort of riddle, mixing genetics, census records, and ...

actual DNA scientists, not the frauds you see on websleuth ffj reddit,

are attempting to locate families and relatives of the DNA, to identify a single suspect, who may still be alive or dead.

Investigators are probably requesting DNA samples from family members of the DNA, and being interviewed to determine if any specific male relative was in Boulder Colorado in Dec 1996

if the relative is dead they may exhume his body,

if suspect is alive they request a DNA or may follow him around, and when he say drinks from a glass of water, or throws away a cigarette, will take that water glass and analyze the DNA

what I am stating is how actual DNA evidence is evaluated. not the frauds at CBS or James Kolar or websleuth or ffj.

if they find an exact match, they will arrest him and charge him with JB's murder, and get another DNA swab directly from the suspect, and get a warrant for his home and his online activities.

what I describe was what was done in other familial genealogical DNA searches from Golden State Joseph D'Angelo to other cold cases solved in this manner.

these things take time as they have to identify family members and relatives, then interview these family members and request DNA swabs.

they may narrow it down to several brothers, for example, or cousins, and have to obtain DNA from all brothers, fathers, and first cousins as well.

JB's killer has had 20 years to hide evidence, and may have come up with reasons why his DNA might be on JB's clothing, which have to be investigated.

if this works successfully, RDI will die. you've had an opportunity to read RDI stupidity before trasha deleted all RDI posts on her websleuth and ffj forums.

you intruder theorists will be eye witnesses to history, as future generations will know the actual intruder killer of JB, and how DNA solved it, and it will seem so obvious no one would question it. future generations will never know of RDI claiming DNA is not evidence, and the handwriting is Patsy's

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

re: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey what I think is going on behind the scenes Empty Re: re: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey what I think is going on behind the scenes

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 am

Great Post! I wholeheartedly agree.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

re: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey what I think is going on behind the scenes Empty Re: re: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey what I think is going on behind the scenes

Post by redpill Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:44 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Great Post! I wholeheartedly agree.

thanks!

how you've been? it's really hot here.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:39 am

I’ve been doing well. Finding new points of pain in my wrist. Been working hard on the JonBenet sub. I’ve caused quite the controversy by making one of the rules that we won’t discuss children killing children. Could fail. Maybe not. Jameson is posting there. You should too. Because you’re intelligent and have a lot of good ideas.

ETA ... it’s hot here too. Almost a pleasant change since it’s really the first hot streak of summer.

Last edited by searchinGirl on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Talk about the weather.)

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:54 am

searchinGirl wrote:I’ve been doing well. Finding new points of pain in my wrist. Been working hard on the JonBenet sub. I’ve caused quite the controversy by making one of the rules that we won’t discuss children killing children. Could fail. Maybe not. Jameson is posting there. You should too. Because you’re intelligent and have a lot of good ideas.

ETA ... it’s hot here too. Almost a pleasant change since it’s really the first hot streak of summer.

what happened w/ ur wrist

what's the link to the sub?

yeah my feet are covered with what i think are chigger bites but i'm unclear how i got them and whether my cat which i let outside is a possible culprit.

my house is hot, even with AC it's like 86F (!)

definitely cooler than outside but not 79F cool.

mostly i'm researching alzheimer's and i think now about the murder of lindsay buziak affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down