The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I took up on searchingirl offer to go on reddit jonbenet

2 posters

Go down

I took up on searchingirl offer to go on reddit jonbenet Empty I took up on searchingirl offer to go on reddit jonbenet

Post by redpill Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:29 pm

Thu Jul 25, 2019

in 2016, i, a sith lord seeking my wayword sith apprentice, signed up for jonbenet reddit,
i was seeking a fellow dark sider named SD

I took up on searchingirl offer to go on reddit jonbenet Mqdefa11

i promptly got banned from

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/

for promoting IDI via Mr Cruel.

flash forward to 2019

SD is dead

we will never meet again.

searchingirl brought me to life like Darth Plagueius the wise

and invited me to https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/

i'm getting the same replies now as i did in 2016

whocares8383 10 points 20 hours ago

Other than the victims was children i don't really see the similarities

–]Harbin009 9 points 19 hours ago

tbh I thought it was bad enough when people try to link this crime to other well-known crimes from other states or from the other side of the country. But trying to link it to a set of crimes from the other side of the world is beyond ridiculous.

[–]PicnicEnthusiast 5 points 19 hours ago

Wow, you must have long arms.

The important aspects of Mr. Cruel's MO, such as his meticulous organization and obsession with hygiene, when compared to the scene left by JonBenet's killer, make it beyond a doubt that whoever killed JonBenet was a very different person than Mr. Cruel.

[–]Asherware 5 points 19 hours ago

This is utter nonsense.

RDI never change affraid

Back to top Go down

I took up on searchingirl offer to go on reddit jonbenet Empty Re: I took up on searchingirl offer to go on reddit jonbenet

Post by redpill Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:54 pm

an aussie familiar with mr cruel replies

faithless748 3 points 45 minutes ago

I'm from Melbourne, I lived around the corner from Mr Cruel's first victim less than 1 km away, so I know a fair bit about the case. The cases are similar in alot of aspects : the houses of the victims were pretty heavily tree'd, providing him good cover.

: if you believe an intruder watched and scoped out the places, Mr Cruel probably did too because that house around the corner from me wasn't a well known street. People started to use it as a short cut to cut out a bit of traffic from Lower Plenty road. This guy knew that street and probably parked a car on lower plenty rd or Reynolds rd and went on foot through one of the accessible parks or side streets, all really dark and desolate at night, I know because I used to walk my dogs around those streets, I suspect he could have even parked his car at Westerfolds park next to the Yarra River.

The chances of him being responsible for Jonbenet Ramseys case a pretty remote though, you have enough of your own creeps over there, there's more than one creep in the world. Also his first attack was carried out in the house with both parents present after that he evolved to taking his victims away from the house to a different location where they were kept until released and they had all manner of sexual things done to them, I'm pretty sure they were raped and not just digitally or penetrated with a foreign object.

Didn't they suspect him of writing something outside Carmen Chang's house, maybe you can compare the ransom note to that

Back to top Go down

I took up on searchingirl offer to go on reddit jonbenet Empty Re: I took up on searchingirl offer to go on reddit jonbenet

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:23 pm

Don’t despair. You did great. Did you happen to see the post about Indiana and genealogy DNA. It was supposedly written by a retired judge. Early on in his post he discusses the need to meet the Daubert Standard. You were right all along. You should feel good, no mater the trolls.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:26 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Don’t despair. You did great. Did you happen to see the post about Indiana and genealogy DNA. It was supposedly written by a retired judge. Early on in his post he discusses the need to meet the Daubert Standard. You were right all along. You should feel good, no mater the trolls.

yeah i started reading it i just posted daubert

yeah i already attracted trolls. i see you deleted several of his comments has he been banned?

i much prefer this forum, for posting pics and quotes.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:33 pm

I’ve banned quite a few people already. And I’ve taken a lot of abuse myself. I can believe how people want to discuss the same old story of RDI all the time. I don’t even know why I took it on except wanting a better conversation. I’m also mod od Jennifer Dulos sub. The lady with five children from New Canaan (my hometown). We don’t have too many subscriptions yet. But an old friend who is a lawyer in Stamford said they think it’s a mob hit. Cut her lungs out and dumped her in a river or reservoir. Ugh.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:35 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’ve banned quite a few people already. And I’ve taken a lot of abuse myself. I can believe how people want to discuss the same old story of RDI all the time. I don’t even know why I took it on except wanting a better conversation. I’m also mod od Jennifer Dulos sub. The lady with five children from New Canaan (my hometown). We don’t have too many subscriptions yet. But an old friend who is a lawyer in Stamford said they think it’s a mob hit. Cut her lungs out and dumped her in a river or reservoir. Ugh.

the RDI managed to get me banned in 2016, when SD was still active.

the troll that i attracted though is quite vicious i think.

i don't care for the > method of quotes vs this forum

never heard of Jennifer Dulos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down