The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genetic genealogy DNA and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

2 posters

Go down

Genetic genealogy DNA and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Genetic genealogy DNA and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:21 am

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:10 am

searchingirl mentioned me in a reply to "Open questions for anyone who believes IDI and my own theory"

Seems like you’re approaching the comparison of these two crimes based on victimology, whereas u/sithlord2016 is approaching it from a different perspective - that of modern crime-solving Techniques. I don’t recall accusing you of anything but if you think that, I’m sorry.

ref https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/coiqez/open_questions_for_anyone_who_believes_idi_and_my/

I see there are trolls trolling me over Mr Cruel with /s and superdave, the websleuth RDI hero
Buggy77 wrote:
I have followed this sub and the other sub for some time now. I have held back on my opinion and my theory as I was still undecided and there was a lot of information to process. I admit I only knew of the basics of this case until I started to look in to it more and the posts on this sub have been very informative. With that said I have a few questions that I would love anyone who believes IDI to answer for me:

If the purpose of the RN was to misdirect the police then why would an intruder want to misdirect the police by having them look outside the home? If an intruder was able to break in undedicated and with no evidence of a break in, then why try to make the police look in your direction? Wouldn’t it put the focus on the parents more if you just left the body in the home the way it was?

Why would an intruder write this long ass ransom note with a pen and paper from the home? Why would he put it back neatly in its place? How could he see what he was writing in the dark? Alternatively for those who believe he hid in the home and wrote the RN while waiting what exactly was his purpose to do this? Just to mess with them? And again why would he neatly put the pen and paper back in its spot? Wouldn’t you want to leave no evidence of yourself in the home? Isn’t it incredibly risky to leave pages of your handwriting in the home?

How did the intruder know that there was no alarm system? Or a huge dog? Or that the Ramsey’s could have had guests staying with them? How could the intruder know that the Ramseys weren’t going to have family staying with them which would mean more people around, the potential for someone to wake up and catch you, or someone who is a night owl and planned on staying up all night in the living room watching tv?

How did he navigate in this huge maze of a home in the dark?

How did he get JonBenet out of her bed without her waking up and screaming? The stun gun theory has so many flaws. What if it didn’t work? What if she was able to scream before being subdued? What if she was sleeping with her parents or her brother that night? It was Christmas. It seems like the worst day ever for an intruder to break in because of the potential for guests in the home and there is a higher chance of the Ramsey’s letting their children sleep with them because of the holiday.

Why would the intruder want to attack her or sexually violate her in the home? Wouldn’t he want to immediately gtfo so he can do whatever he wanted to without the chance of being caught?

Did the intruder have a car? He must have. Where did he park? Wouldn’t he be worried that a neighbor would see him?

Some last points I want to make. How can anyone be IDI? The dna is a red herring. It’s most likely touch dna. I read that there were 5 profiles meaning 5 different people. So do IDIers think 5 pedophiles came through the basement window on Christmas night and without being caught murdered JonBenet in the basement? How did they know where the new bloomies were?

How can anyone be IDI?

this post dated submitted 5 days ago by Buggy77

meanwhile, in the latest advances in DNA science

Ivan Keith, a 61-year-old former Bridgewater, Mass. resident and more recent resident of Seal Cove, Maine has been arrested for 4 rape cases occurring in 1996, 1997, and 1998 in West Bridgewater, Easton, Quincy, and West Taunton, by genetic genealogy and final DNA confirmation linking him to each of the crime scenes.

In 1996 in West Bridgewater, Keith was wearing a mask and gloves and attacked a woman who was heading home from a parent-teacher conference. He pushed her into a wooded area, tied her up with a bootlace and raped her.

Another 1996 Quincy rape case was connected to Keith's 3 other rapes because they showed up as a match to it in CODIS. In this case, on Feb. 15, 1996, a 60-year-old woman was working late in the Quincy High Administration Office when Keith entered the building. Keith told the janitor that he went to this high school 20 years prior. Then he went into the office where the woman was, tied her up with her own scarf, pulled a gun on her and raped her. Keith did, in fact, attend Quincy High School.

On July 27, 1997, a 36-year-old woman was walking on the track outside Bristol-Plymouth Regional High School when when Keith, wearing gloves and a mask, came out of the woods in front of her, tied her up with shoelaces and repeatedly raped her. She was able to notice a ring on his hand and describe it to authorities.

The last rape Keith has been tied to was Nov. 22, 1998, when a 47-year-old mother was working late cleaning offices at Steve Porter Appraisal Services in Easton. She was taking out the trash when a masked man wearing gloves pushed her into the building through an office. He tied her up with shoelaces, raped her and threatened her.

Once Parabon Nanolabs came back with Ivan Keith's name (by using GEDMatch, which is a public database that the general public can upload their data into from Ancestry, 23andme, etc. and then "opt in" to help solve crime & identify Jane and John Does), law enforcement looked into Keith and found that he had many run-ins with the law. In 1983, Keith was charged with open and gross lewdness. Most significantly, in 1989, Keith was charged with the rape of a 13-year-old relative. More open and gross lewdness charges occurred in 1995 in Brockton; in 1999, in Maine, he was accused of peeping in motel windows; also in Maine, he was charged with indecent conduct in 2000 and was handed a 6 month sentence. In 2003, Ivan Keith was charged with flashing women from Bridgewater State University.

In the years before his arrest on Aug 2nd, Keith was using other names, one of them being Christopher Keith. He fled to Maine after telling family that they would never see him again because "they want my DNA, I did some bad things, and if they get my DNA I'm going to do 80 years."

There were many complaints from residents during his time in Maine: he was working at a friend's farm stand, asked a couple of girls (age 11 and 13) if they wanted to see some rabbits, and then exposed himself to them. Their family was from out-of-state and declined to press charges. In January of this year, Keith showed up at a house where a 17-year-old girl was dog sitting. He asked her to let him in and the young girl called her mother, who then called the police. When police showed up, he used a false name and no charges were filed.

Genetic genealogy by Parabon Nanolabs via GEDMatch was able to identify a now-deceased mother who had 4 sons, one of whom lived in Bridgewater at the time of the rapes. Then his significant criminal history was uncovered. Law enforcement was able to obtain arrest warrants for failure to register as a sex offender and making false statements. These warrants were entered into the National Crime Information Center and Maine and Massachusetts authorities assisted in locating Keith under a new name in Seal Cove Maine.

Authorities were then able to use these charges to arrest him, and collect a vaping pipe from his home for DNA, which was used to confirm his prior rapes. As Keith was being arrested, he said "I get it, my time is up," and mentioned wanting to run from the law longer than Whitey Bulger.

The victims of Keith's rapes have stayed on authorities for all these years, and after these 20 years, they finally have some answers.

https://www.masslive.com/boston/2019/08/i-get-it-my-time-is-up-dna-linked-ivan-keith-to-4-decades-old-massachusetts-rapes-in-which-he-tied-up-victims-with-shoelaces.html?fbclid=IwAR2xE1bYYhY7AnqgbjOV-uQkPdsId0iP23RNSly9gxqQ10UPxi3HjiH67gA

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/08/14/bridgewater-ivan-keith-serial-rape-suspect-arrested-maine/

This arrest was only possible through the general public uploading their DNA data from a consumer database like Ancestry, 23andMe, FTDNA and MyHeritage, uploading to GEDMatch and then Opting-In.

Please remember that this process doesn't just lead to serial rapists and other violent perpetrators, it also can help exonerate people and identify Jane and John Does. In particular, DNA Doe Project has mentioned on their public face book page that they are struggling to identify New Britain Jane Doe, an unidentified murder victim with strong Puerto Rican ancestry; they are interested in families with roots in Connecticut, New York, and Puerto Rico, with particular interest in and out of Moca, PR.

http://dnadoeproject.org/case/new-britain-jane-doe/

Some surnames of interest are: Acevedo, Aviles, Badillo, Cajiga ,Calderon, Camacho, Cardona , Cardosa, Colon, Cordero, Cortez, Crespo, Feliciano, Figuero, Gerena, Gonzales, Hernandez, Jimenez, Lopez, Lorenzo, Luciano, Martinez, Medina, Melendez, Mendez, Mercado, Miranda, Morales, Negron, Nieves, Olivera, Pardo, Pelgrin, Perez, Perez, Raices, Ramirez, Ramos, Reices, Rivera, Rivera, Rodriguez, Roldan,Santiago, Gonzales, Soto, Tollado, Torres, Valentin, Velez, and Vera.

Because people must now Opt-In to GEDMatch, DNA Doe Project now can only see a minuscule 7.2% of her matches on GEDMatch. This is commonly an issue for Jane and John Does that have non-white ancestry, because there is much less data from asian, latino and African American people in GEDMatch. They are asking for people, especially those connected to the families mentioned above, to please upload if they are interested, and opt in, and hopefully, Jane Doe will get her name back soon!

how can anyone who actually understands the relevant scientific issues, can be RDI?

I've seen the claim repeated by so many RDI posters which are variations of

If the purpose of the RN was to misdirect the police then why would an intruder want to misdirect the police by having them look outside the home? If an intruder was able to break in undedicated and with no evidence of a break in, then why try to make the police look in your direction? Wouldn’t it put the focus on the parents more if you just left the body in the home the way it was?

Why would an intruder write this long ass ransom note with a pen and paper from the home? Why would he put it back neatly in its place? How could he see what he was writing in the dark? Alternatively for those who believe he hid in the home and wrote the RN while waiting what exactly was his purpose to do this? Just to mess with them? And again why would he neatly put the pen and paper back in its spot? Wouldn’t you want to leave no evidence of yourself in the home? Isn’t it incredibly risky to leave pages of your handwriting in the home?

therefore Patsy wrote the ransom note, screw the FDE experts who meet Daubert who say otherwise,

and DNA is a red herring. it makes no sense for an intruder to leave a ransom note behind, therefore the parents did it.

meanwhile the latest in DNA is genetic genealogy which gets no mention, and using that to solve JBR, as well as cases from Jeffrey MacDonald unknown DNA profiles to Siobhan Mcguiness.

genetic genealogy doesn't always work, and its possible JBR's killer is now living in another country or dead.

but even in August 2019, RDI are coming out of the woodwork saying they don't know why an intruder would leave a ransom note behind, therefore, Patsy wrote it to cover up, and not suggesting using the latest advances in DNA technology.

really my reply which is now deleted is, bc he wanted to. he felt like it.

it's like asking why did the Zodiac killer send cryptogram and taunting letters? why? or why did Charles Manson leave behind written messages helter skelter?

or Mr Cruel leaving behind payback asian drug dealer, more and more to come?

bc he wanted to. he felt like it.

since many of these crimes are unsolved, we don't know why, but that doesn't change the fact they did.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Genetic genealogy DNA and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: Genetic genealogy DNA and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by searchinGirl Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:44 am

Another very good post!

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Genetic genealogy DNA and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: Genetic genealogy DNA and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:08 am

searchinGirl wrote:Another very good post!

thanks,

the posters questions

Some last points I want to make. How can anyone be IDI? The dna is a red herring

can also be applied to other killers

killers from BTK to Golden state to Zodiac either left their own handwritten letters at the crime scene or mailed it in

Genetic genealogy DNA and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Face8c10

the DNA is actual physical evidence. no mention of other crime scene evidence from the hi-tech shoe print to fibers hair tape ligature all unsourced.

he's pitting DNA evidence which is evidence that meets the daubert standard, one that has proven its value in solving real crimes and has strong scientific support over and over again vs

and therefore for him

Some last points I want to make. How can anyone be IDI? The dna is a red herring

ignoring there are plenty of examples of crime scenes and killers mailing in handwritten messages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down