The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twenty something women into true crime Samantha M & Shauna Rae Richardson & gabulosis

Go down

twenty something women into true crime Samantha M & Shauna Rae Richardson  & gabulosis Empty twenty something women into true crime Samantha M & Shauna Rae Richardson & gabulosis

Post by redpill Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:30 am

Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:16 am

once upon a time, there was a poster here named tracyb who told me she was a white female, 20's, who was into true crime and wanted to participate. so sure.

she then left. i've not heard any murders of anyone named Tracy so i figure she found other interests.

anyhow i head over youtube and i type in Lindsay Buziak and i found Shauna Rae Richardson, who is clearly a white female, and maybe in her 20's?

twenty something women into true crime Samantha M & Shauna Rae Richardson  & gabulosis Vlcsn600

I type in Valerie Percy and i found Gabrielle Valente

twenty something women into true crime Samantha M & Shauna Rae Richardson  & gabulosis Valent10

clearly a white female, maybe in her 20's?

today i decided to look up Joanne Ratcliffe, 11, and Kirste Gordon, 4

and I found Samantha M

twenty something women into true crime Samantha M & Shauna Rae Richardson  & gabulosis Scree181

she is clearly an Australian white female with an Australian accent, maybe in her 20's?

her whole channel is almost identical to Gabrielle Valente and Shauna Rae Richardson except she focuses on Australian true crime.

I find this fascinating.

I suppose one way to look at it is that out of 7.5 billion humans on earth, at least 3 white females in their 20's, 2 in the USA and 1 in Australia will open a youtube channel on true crime.

out of 7.5 billion people at least 1 person will think of Mr Cruel murdering JBR, as well as OCCK, which was me

other than those 3 and maybe tracyB i don't know the typical sorority looking girl being all that into true crime.

for one thing they like to have fun, whereas true crime at the least you have to spend an hour watching a documentary like i do.

anyhow here

Samantha M
Published on Sep 27, 2018
Download
Who was Mr Cruel? Did he abduct and kill Karmein Chan?! Rumours have surfaced in recent years that Australia's boogyman, Mr Cruel, is none other than the infamous, and recently caught, Golden State Killer (or the original night stalker)- Joseph James DeAngelo. Could it be possible that the Golden State Killer fled to Australian after his horrific crime spree in the US?

the other Mr Cruel theory is he's the Golden State Killer , but at this point there's no evidence he was ever in Australia and he did not target young girls in their homes

i interest in true crime includes,

rest stops at night, can be jumped and held at gun point, listverse had 10 murders at rest stops

https://www.ranker.com/list/unsolved-rest-stop-murders/erika-marie

running at night in darkness can result in being raped and murdered a la mollie tibbets

getting phone calls can be your death and murder a la lindsay buziak and amy mihalavic

walking in the forest can result in your murder a la abbby williams and libby german

not securing your house can result in a home invasion a la GSK mr cruel jbr

my lists goes on. i think its dangerous to be out and about in total darkness. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down