The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obi-Wan Kenobi May 27, 2022 and my former apprentice

Go down

Obi-Wan Kenobi May 27, 2022 and my former apprentice Empty Obi-Wan Kenobi May 27, 2022 and my former apprentice

Post by redpill Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:13 pm

Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:03 pm

there's a new trailer

OBI-WAN KENOBI - TRAILER 2 (2022)

if I am still alive and healthy by May 27, 2022 I plan to watch it.

I intended to ask my former apprentice Pedowan if he watches the Star Wars expanded Universe from Dave Filoni Clone Wars to Rebels to The Mandalorian and Book of Bobba Fett and Bad Batch.

independent of Star Wars, I also watch the Forensic Files. While Jonbenet is not covered, the episodes over several seasons covers fibers, shoe prints, hair, touch DNA, DNA in blood, genetic genealogy and even forensic handwriting and linguistics which overlap with Jonbenet. some of the cases cover intruder cases, home invasions, where fiber and shoe prints are discovered.

Sadly, he Sithed me like a Sith and now he is gone. to be fair i asked him what kind of Sith Lord runs away. I even told Roy23 to tell SD to return to crimeshots and finish this. I told him if so powerful you are, why leave?

So he returned and stabbed me in the back lol.

you did well, he was too dangerous to be left alive.

I look forward to watching Obi-Wan Kenobi May 27, 2022 and I hope I don't die or am hospitalized or kidnapped or otherwise not able to watch it.

Pedowan isn't around though, not anymore.

Back to top Go down