The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

now that abortion is illegal I wonder if more women will choose a female to male transition

Go down

now that abortion is illegal I wonder if more women will choose a female to male transition Empty now that abortion is illegal I wonder if more women will choose a female to male transition

Post by redpill Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:49 pm

Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:41 pm

conservatives wanted Roe vs Wade over turned and got their wish. conservatives want abortion banned in the USA and in about half the states in the US it appears they will get their wish.

conservatives for example,

Abigail Shrier

now that abortion is illegal I wonder if more women will choose a female to male transition 44535410

is warning parents this can happen to your daughter

now that abortion is illegal I wonder if more women will choose a female to male transition 37523910

Until just a few years ago, gender dysphoria—severe discomfort in one’s biological sex—was vanishingly rare. It was typically found in less than .01 percent of the population, emerged in early childhood, and afflicted males almost exclusively.

But today whole groups of female friends in colleges, high schools, and even middle schools across the country are coming out as “transgender.” These are girls who had never experienced any discomfort in their biological sex until they heard a coming-out story from a speaker at a school assembly or discovered the internet community of trans “influencers.”

Unsuspecting parents are awakening to find their daughters in thrall to hip trans YouTube stars and “gender-affirming” educators and therapists who push life-changing interventions on young girls—including medically unnecessary double mastectomies and puberty blockers that can cause permanent infertility.

Abigail Shrier, a writer for the Wall Street Journal, has dug deep into the trans epidemic, talking to the girls, their agonized parents, and the counselors and doctors who enable gender transitions, as well as to “detransitioners”—young women who bitterly regret what they have done to themselves.

Coming out as transgender immediately boosts these girls’ social status, Shrier finds, but once they take the first steps of transition, it is not easy to walk back. She offers urgently needed advice about how parents can protect their daughters.

A generation of girls is at risk. Abigail Shrier’s essential book will help you understand what the trans craze is and how you can inoculate your child against it—or how to retrieve her from this dangerous path.

want their daughters to grow up as women.

now before the modern era this was all but guaranteed. You're a girl and if you don't die premature you grow up a woman.

nowadays there's a new identity, transmen (and other transgender identities)

a girl can grow up to be a transman, and in many cases she may have her uterus removed rendering her infertile.

Now that abortion is apparently illegal in half the states, the idea she can avoid the risks of an unwanted pregnancy might result in more girls to consider a transition.

sort of the opposite of what conservatives want.

theoretically i suppose many teen girls can state if the abortion laws are not changed, they will transition to transmen in protest affraid

So abortion needs to be safe and legal to encourage girls to grow up to be women rather than the temptation of transition to a transman What a Face

Back to top Go down