The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the Boy Scouts accepts girls and is now Scouts BSA

Go down

So the Boy Scouts accepts girls and is now Scouts BSA  Empty So the Boy Scouts accepts girls and is now Scouts BSA

Post by redpill Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:09 pm

Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:48 pm

I just learned that the Boy Scouts now accepts girls and renamed itself Scouts BSA.

On youtube I type in girls in boy scouts, certainly an oxymoron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwS_RKgyyhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqRW5MiBf9I

it seems there was 1 primary instigator a sith lord named Sydney Ireland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ8SlorMCXo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x6OxM2t9Vs

both the youtube comments and internet forums like reddit

How does this sub feel about girls being in Boy Scouts? - Reddithttps://www.reddit.com › BSA › comments › how_does_t...
Apr 2, 2020 — Girls aren't mixed in with the boys, they have their own troops, so I have not seen it as a detriment to the formative experiences of any boys.
18 answers

·

Top answer:
I personally am a girl in Boy Scouts. I joined on the kick off date last year, and being the ...

What is the issue with allowing girls into scouts? - Reddithttps://www.reddit.com › AskAnAmerican › comments
May 7, 2018 — If you want to do outdoorsy scout stuff, the Boy Scouts are completely superior. That is why the Girl Scouts reacted so poorly when the BSA made ...

What do y'all think about having girls in bsa? : r/BoyScoutshttps://www.reddit.com › BoyScouts › comments › wha...
May 31, 2022 — One of the best parts of the BSA program is that it would teach young boys how to be a responsible and caring adult, and I always hated the ...
41 answers

·

Top answer:
I’m open to change, but also support traditions. But in the end, it doesn’

Syndey Ireland stated that she wants to be a Boy Scout, and that she shouldn't be denied that because she's a GIRL.

a lot of people were wondering, wait, aren't there the GIRL SCOUTS

you know, for girls.

girls in BOY Scouts takes away girl membership from the GIRL Scouts.

Syndey Ireland and others

15-year-old Florida girl makes history earning all Boy Scout merit badges | ABC News

Sydney Ireland and other girls are told that the Eagle Scout is highly prestigious and that many successful presidents, senators and military leaders start with an Eagle Scout and become successful.

The 15-year-old Florida girl makes history earning all Boy Scout merit badges wants to run for the Senate. She wants to be a Senator, like Senator Palpatine.

the National Organization for Women support girls in Boy Scouts.

I cannot but help but wonder if how they feel about boys in GIRL SCOUTS.

Sydney Ireland argued that earning the Eagle Scout is her path to Elite Status, but you know the GIRL SCOUTS have gold star which is their equivalent to Eagle Scout and who is to say a gold star can't become a Senator.

These girls seem very happy to join the BOY SCOUTS, although i don't see why they can't be happy in the GIRL SCOUTS, you know, being girls.

anyhow if you read the youtube comments, all this remind me of the SITH.

in Star Wars the Jedi, like the boys in Boy Scouts, served the Republic. Unfortunately for the Jedi the Republic they served was coopted by the Sith, who then destroyed the Jedi.

These girls are happy to be in the BOY Scouts, but all it takes is one Christine Ford or Anita Hill accusing the Boy Scouts of sexual abuse and voila,

the destruction of the Boy Scouts from within via lawsuits and bankruptcy. Like the Sith.

That will leave only the Girl Scouts left as financially solvent.

the Boy Scouts already have this

Boy Scouts of America sex abuse cases - Wikipedia

Boy Scouts of America sex abuse cases
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
The Boy Scouts of America (BSA) is one of the largest youth organizations in the United States, with 2.3 million youth members and approximately 889,000 adult volunteers.[1] In 1979 there were over 5 million youths in BSA.

Over 1,000,000 sexual abuse claims were filed with the bankruptcy court before November 16, 2020.[2] There were nearly 2,000 reported cases of abuse within the Boy Scouts of America prior to 1994, and at least one abuse incident as recent as 2006.[3][4] The high risk of volunteer youth organizations has been recognized,[5] and, in 1988, the BSA created a sex abuse education and prevention program called the Youth Protection program to help address the problem.[6][7]

In 2010, a jury ordered that the Scouts pay $18.5 million to a Scout who was abused in the 1980s—it was the largest punitive damages award to a single plaintiff in a child abuse case in the US.[8]

On February 18, 2020 the Boy Scouts of America filed for a Chapter 11 financial restructuring to offer “equitable compensation” to survivors and their families. The BSA cited approximately 200 lawsuits pending in state and federal district courts across the United States and 1700 potential claimants in total. In May of that same year, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware set November 16, 2020 at 5pm EST as the bar date for all survivors of sexual abuse. 82,000 sexual abuse claims were filed with the bankruptcy court before the November 16 deadline to receive claims.[9] Normally in bankruptcy, the organization would at this point face liquidation, but the Boy Scouts of America National Council, along with the local councils, council camps and chartered organizations over the years carried various policies of general liability insurance with no annual aggregate amount: leading to believe that each survivor will have their individual claims liquidated through insurance settlements in full.

evidently this is Man on Boy or maybe boy on boy sexual abuse, homosexuality

these girls are happy to be in the Boy Scouts but I suspect this will lead to the destruction of the Boy Scouts. there's a reason boys and girls are kept separate.

In the future an Obi Wan will say, yes I once an Eagle Scout. For over a hundred years the Boy Scouts were the education of boys in the America. Before the dark times. Before feminism. Sydney Ireland, who was a sister of a Boy Scout before she turned to feminism, helped the feminist hunt down and destroy the Boy Scouts. Sydney was seduced by the dark side of Feminism.

the face of the young Boy Scout who set in motion the Gender Wars

So the Boy Scouts accepts girls and is now Scouts BSA  Sydney10

the news articles state it was 2019 when the Boy Scouts allowed girls in, to the surprise and delight of the National Organization of Women.

apparently there are already tens of thousands of girls in the Boy Scouts, now Scouts BSA.

after the sexual lawsuits destroy the Scouts BSA, in the end there will only be the Girl Scouts, and only girls can join the Girl Scouts.

So the Boy Scouts accepts girls and is now Scouts BSA  Sydney10

the face of a feminist Sith Lord

at last we will reveal ourselves to the Boy Scouts. At last, we will have our revenge. cat

Back to top Go down