The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

steam bath and insect sounds in walls ceiling bedroom :(

Go down

steam bath and insect sounds in walls ceiling  bedroom :( Empty steam bath and insect sounds in walls ceiling bedroom :(

Post by redpill Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:38 pm

Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:23 pm

today it is a steam bath of both high humidity and 95F temperature and sunlight Sad

I actually don't have my AC on at my home. Instead, I left my house and I am in the mall as I type this, enjoying the mall A/C.

While I don't have any paranormal stories of my own to tell, I do occasionally hear insect buzzing sounds in the walls of my house and ceiling.

When it comes to pest control, I have a do it yourself er. I have walmart hot shot brand bug spray that is like 3 bottles for $7. However,
the sounds I hear sound like from the ceiling of my bedroom.

It is sporadic, not all the time. it happens most when it is sunny and hot like today. I don't hear it in the morning, evening and at night, or on cloudy days

That can't be good. I called Orkin Pest control and they estimate my house to be over 25 feet high.

They would have to go the roof to apply pesticide, on a ladder, in the hot summer sun.

They initially told me $225 and I was okay.

I can not safely put bug spray on my roof, I don't have a ladder and I get the creeps.

Well, that price was for a subscription, Orkin wants to charge me every month a certain amount.

I asked for one time and they want $350, with 30 day guarantee

I don't know what I am going to do.

I am fearful the wasps, hornets or carpenter bees are chewing through my house and the biggest nightmare is I wake up in the morning and there are wasps all inside my home.

The fact I can hear them buzzing sound can't be good.

Pest control wants a lot of money and I can't get to the roof of my home myself, safely.

I also don't quite know exactly where the insects are.

I've heard these bees in the past, but mostly ignored it as I was focused on my mom's health.

The pest controls want to be on a subscription where I pay every month. They promise to come in every so often.

not sure what to do.

The other issue is during the hot months I prefer to leave my house completely and go to an air conditioned business such as a book store, mall, or library, and turn off the AC to save money.

I tried looking at the roof from the ground and I do see wasps but nothing that looks like a colony.

The possibility one day I wake up and there are wasps inside my house due to eating through wood gives me nightmares.

Orkin and pest control said I Must buy the subscription for at least 1 year, so they can make repeat visits.

Suspect

They want $350.

it is today 95F and humid, tropical sauna, with full sunlight during the day. The thought of going up to the roof with stinging wasps up 25 feel in a 2 story home (ground level then stairs to the upstairs where the bedrooms are and shower baths, and basement) is scary

I have had ants and centipedes and I use cheap bug spray but that is ground level.

cyclops

Back to top Go down