The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re-watching Charles Stanley, LGBT cancel activism and my mom's final months up to her death

Go down

re-watching Charles Stanley, LGBT cancel activism and my mom's final months up to her death Empty re-watching Charles Stanley, LGBT cancel activism and my mom's final months up to her death

Post by redpill Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:03 pm

Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:23 pm

it's Sunday.

Right now the pulse oximeter states my heart rate is 86

during the time I was in the hospital, I did not have a smart phone or laptop or any technology. I only had a TV and a tv remove.

I did some channel surfing. That weekend, there was Avengers Infinity and Outbreak, which I watched.

On ABC there was Charles Stanley

re-watching Charles Stanley, LGBT cancel activism and my mom's final months up to her death 1400x110

I actually did watch his sermons as a believer in the 1980s and I thought his sermons were thoughtful and well done. I thought he was a good preacher.

I remember vividly one of his sermon topics was homosexuality, where he read several of the relevant verses in Leviticus and Romans. He concluded that homosexuality is a sin in God's eyes.

Then and now, I see that as the straightforward reading. God in the bible isn't a fan if you love other gods, and if you apply God's statements about idolatry to homosexuality, the conclusion is he isn't a fan of homosexuality.

Now just to be clear, he didn't say homosexuals should be murdered, only that it is a sin, and unless they repent and leave the homosexuality behind, they will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I wonder what LGBT activists would say  if his sermon were shown today and on social media.

My mom had died of dementia. The MRI suggests frontotemporal dementia, but I would have to pay for an autopsy which I declined.

In the months before her death, she lost the ability to eat and swallow. One of the new things I learned about was Medicare funded hospice care. I met a woman who asked me to sign some documents.

I asked what am I signing? She said hospice, which was a private company. I'm like okay?

She reassured me I won't have to pay out of my pocket, Medicare covers it. The doctors who saw my mother said that my mother will almost certainly die within months, and so my mother qualifies under Medicare hospice.

They provided me their own bed, they had nurses come visit, and provided me with diapers and tube feeding and liquid food from Abott specifically for tube feeding. They had nurses and bathing assistants visit my house in the final months leading up to her death.

I also got numerous phone calls and letters in the mail from other companies about my mom and hospice, there are more than 1 hospice Medicare funded company. I told them I already have a provider.

Personally I had no idea such a thing even existed, and I had no idea what the woman in the hospital was asking me, when I signed the documents.

One of the final things I did for my mother is that my mother was a bible believing Christian.

My mother in her dementia was laying in bed. One new thing I learned of was bed sores. My mom developed bed sores Sad

I did 2 things.

First, I asked my neighbor if I could borrow her CD player and she allowed it.

I then went over to Youtube

I typed in angelic music for  healing

I found several such examples,

Music of Angels and Archangels • Heal All the Damage of the Body, the Soul and the Spirit, 432Hz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXkXit4iwkM

Music Of Angels And Archangels • Music To Heal All Pains Of The Body, Soul And Spirit, Calm the Mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_e-XtC1dDI

I then downloaded them, burned it on a CD and played them on a loop continously for several hours from morning to night. I only stopped them when I needed to sleep.

So my mom spent her final months on earth listening to this angelic music every day all day long.

I also have an mp3 player, a Sandisk Sansa Clip, which I used in the past for myself

I hooked it to some computer 2-speaker via 3.5mm plug,

I went to youtube and typed in healing prayers, dementia prayers, alzheimer's prayers, found

Prayer for Dementia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5BHWZbn1tY

as well as stories of miracle healings like Water of the Lourdes

Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes: Investigating medically unexplained cures | 60 Minutes

downloaded rip audio loaded on my mp3, created a playlist, and looped it.

so the mp3 player had prayers and miracle stories several hours worth

the CD player was playing angelic chorus like music

and so that's what she listened to every day all day during my waking hours.

I don't know given her brain was severely destroyed by dementia, what she could or couldn't process, or if she was in pain or even thinking. she was in  a semi-vegetative state

after my mom died I returned the cd player to my neighbor.

My contact with the hospice organization also came to an end, and I arranged for her funeral.

No

the angelic music I also listen as I took care of her, and its' I guess angelic. Not uh, like Michael Jackson or the Prince. Who listens to this angelic music? I did, only for death and dying.

Kinda puts me to sleep

who created angelic music?

so    my mom was one who listened to angelic music every day for weeks prior to her death, and also listened to audio of prayers and stories of miracle healing I found on youtube.

No

Back to top Go down