The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jill Robison and Jonbenet 2- psychic children with premonitions of their death

Go down

Jill Robison and Jonbenet 2- psychic children with premonitions of their death Empty Jill Robison and Jonbenet 2- psychic children with premonitions of their death

Post by redpill Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:05 am

Jonbenet has apparently left a clue when she allegedly told her friend's mother she's going to get a secret visit from Santa on Christmas. It's hearsay but still it leaves open to the imagination she had a prearranged meeting with her killer.

Or Jonbenet had a psychic premonition - her destiny was to be murdered by Santa Claus and somehow she had a paranormal psychic intuition of this event.

I know of one other case - one of OCCK's victim is Jill Robinson

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20069681,00.html

The family's suffering did not end with the funeral. After the murder Mark's embittered brother Michael, now 17, stopped studying, began drinking and using drugs, and was involved in a brush with the law. His mother, too distraught to work, has come to rely on welfare and, occasionally, Valium. She campaigns tirelessly to warn parents of the dangers confronting their children, but her exertions do not ease her grief. "Every time a child has been killed since Mark," she says, "it happens to me all over. I still think about it every day."

A daughter's fear proved to be prophecy

During the year before she was murdered, 12-year-old Jill Robinson was haunted by an unexplainable fear. "I know it's crazy," she told her mother, Karol, "but it feels like someone's going to shoot me." She was taken to a child psychologist, but the anxiety persisted. One night last December Mrs. Robinson found Jill on the verge of tears. "I hugged her and held on to her and we both cried," recalls her mother.

Then three days before Christmas mother and daughter argued briefly. Jill left home on her bicycle, apparently to visit her father in nearby Birmingham. (The Robinsons had been separated for five years, divorced for two.) On the day after Christmas Jill was found beside Interstate 75, just a few miles from her mother's home, killed by a shotgun blast to the face. Tom Robinson, 40, head of the English department at Oakland Community College, is still angry over the way police at first treated the case. "They won't respond to what they consider a runaway for 48 hours," he explains. "But she wasn't a runaway. She was a kid who got angry and stomped out of the house and got picked up by a creep." The Robinsons have rallied to each other's support, but the memories they share can be treacherous. "It's the small things that get to you," says Karol, 36, a teacher in a court-reporting school. "The hardest thing is when someone asks how many children I have and I automatically say three. I can't believe that now it's only two."

http://greatadthulhu.angelfire.com/page4.html

Jill Robinson was only 12 years old, but already she had a deep horrifying fear. She was scared that someone, a man most likely was going to shoot her. "I know it's crazy,but it feels like someone's going to shoot me." She told her mother. She was then taken to a child psychologist to deal with this persisting fear of hers. One night in December Jill's mother Karol found her daughter on the verge of tears. "I hugged her and held on to her and we both cried." About three days before Christmas on Wed. Dec. 22, Jill had an argument with her mother over who was going to make the biscuits for dinner, and left home on her bike. Possibly to go to her father's house. She never made it there. The last anyone saw of her was around 7:30 at "Tiny Tim Hobby Center".

The police thought she was likely a run away, and would turn up eventually. As a result the case wasn't worked as an abduction right away. The day after her disappearance, her bicycle turned up behind a hobby store on Main Street in that city. Still the police thought she was likely a run away, and weren't too worried about her. On the day after Christmas December 26, Jill finally turned up. Her body was found along the side of Interstate 75 near Big Beaver Road in Troy.

Just like Mark it appeared she had been taken care of by her killer. The only difference was that she suffered a twelve gage shot-gun blast to her face. It would appear her fear of being shot had came true. The left side of her head was blown clean off. She was fully clothed and still wearing her backpack. Despite being shot it appeared she died from shock and hemmorhage due to the shotgun blast rather than the actual wound itself. It's thought that possibly Jill told her abductor about her fear, so the killer specifically chose this method of killing her. This change in method confused the police and at first made them uncertain if this was the work of Mark's killer. Also there were no obvious signs that she was molested, but it's felt that the killer may have engaged in some sort of sexual act with her, possibly oral sex.

The body was placed within sight of the Troy police station, once again, laid out neatly in the snow. The dump site appeared to be chosen deliberately as a taunt by the killer. Almost daring the police to try and stop him. The grisly discovery was made by a passing motorist on his way home to share Christmas with his children. The case was handled improperly due to the original belief that Jill had been a run away, and lots of evidence in her case was lost or accidently destroyed. Neither the state police crime lab nor the sheriff's department crime lab were called to the scene.

Jill's father Tom Robinson was angry at the police for their handling of the case. "They won't respond to what they consider a runaway for 48 hours, but she wasn't a runaway. She was a kid who got angry and stomped out of the house and got picked up by a creep." At one point during the investigation of Jill's death an officer working the case told the Robinsons that he hadn't even read jill's case file, leading the family to believe the police had given up on solving their daughter's murder. The family still struggles with Jill's death to this day. "It's the small things that get to you. The hardest thing is when someone asks how many children I have and I automatically say three. I can't believe that now it's only two," said Karol.
^

so it would appear that Jill Robinson and Jonbenet are linked by a psychic precognition of their killer. Jill Robinson was especially worrisome as this was 1 year into the future. What are the chances of all the kids in Oakland MI she would actually meet the Babysitter.

What is interesting is that the date -

Jill Robinson, 12, of Royal Oak, packed a backpack and ran away from her home on Wednesday, December 22, 1976, following an argument with her mother over dinner preparations.

her murder though occurred morning of December 26, 1976, her death was exactly 20 years to the day of Jonbenet (depending on whether JB was killed 25 or 26)

Perhaps the days leading up to Dec 26, 2016 a paranormal entity, an angel or demon will tell a white female girl in English that she will be murdered and then she will be.

alien 
redpill
redpill

Back to top Go down