The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary

2 posters

Go down

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary Empty Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary

Post by redpill Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:58 pm

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:42 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Ponder the fatal flaw.... I wish you would comment on my subreddit... promise if you are nice and don’t use any profanity you will not be banned, I’ll work with you...

i headed over to youtube where i found a youtube channel, initially by looking up Lindsay Buziak by Shauna Rae Richardson

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary Vlcsn600

her video is

WHAT HAPPENED TO JONBENET RAMSEY?!? Has it already been solved?

Shauna Rae

Published on Feb 23, 2018
As always, with these videos, I try to get the most accurate information possible with the resources that I'm able to use. If you have pieces of information that were left out, please feel free to add them in the comments below.

ref https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpgAHBxdnfw&t=1993s

to clarify the issues,

searchinGirl wrote:Ponder the fatal flaw.... I wish you would comment on my subreddit... promise if you are nice and don’t use any profanity you will not be banned, I’ll work with you...

young Rae

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary Vlcsn600

majored in theather and acting, kinda like what David Hughes told me, is RDI, summarizes RDI from reddit websleuth ffj

and is an actress and model turned true crime. i must say i'm kinda impressed with her channel. if she is writing up the crimes it must take her a lot of time.

at 35:50

Young Rae outlines the intruder theory and problems with it,

at 35:18 she lays out the intruder theory and why she doesn't believe it

at 36:35

she states why would an intruder leave the ransom note behind with the body? it doesn't make any sense to her. therefore there was no intruder. it has his handwriting which can be traced back to him.

the ID channel recently had this documentary

PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES: CULTS S2 • E2
Manson Family Murders

People Magazine Investigates: Cults
Published on Jun 10, 2019
In the late 60s, Charles Manson entices dozens of young women to live with him in a California desert commune. The facade breaks when Manson orders his followers to commit a string of gruesome murders that 50 years later, still haunt the nation's psyche.

i'm going to summarize what Manson and his followers did in a nutshell,

Manson was a huge fan of the Beatles, one song was Helter Skelter

he came to the conclusion Helter Skelter was about a coming race war between whites and blacks in the USA, which in the 1960s seemed believable.

So Manson who was white and his followers were all white, killed white people, and left handwritten messages at the crime scenes to try to make it look like the Black Panthers wrote it, so to spark a race war.

the point of the message was to spar a race war, Helter Skelter, and killing white people was a way to get the message popularized

other examples of this,

Theodore Kaczynski the Unabomber intention was the have his manifesto published, and to draw attention and get newspapers to publish it, he engaged in terrorism and bombiing.

the Zodiac Killer threaten to kill children on a school bus unless his Zodiac ciphers were published, so one school of thought was he wanted his cryptograms published in news papers, and killing people was the way to be taken seriously.

and the Beltway Sniper targeted people in DC sniping them with an AR-15, in order to get his ransom demands taken seriously.

I of course point out that this is what Dirty Harry did

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary Scorpi10

Jonbenet's killer inspired by Dirty Harry's Scopio may have wanted his ransom note published in the news papers, and in order to bring attention to it, he had to kill Jonbenet a beauty queen to make it famous.

under this theory, his motivation is to get famous for the ransom note, and killing Jonbenet was secondary and incidental.

so leaving this ransom note and killing Jonbenet and leaving her body at the crime scene was necessary to his goals.

RDI who claim why would an kidnapper leave behind the body and ransom note shows a lack of cognitive flexibility seen in both developmental disorders and low intelligence and dementia, basically brain damage. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary Empty Re: Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:27 pm

I never thought of the Ransom Note in this way...interesting. A perpetrator that wants notoriety, yet manages to remain unidentified for almost 23 years. Sometimes the entire scenario plays like an orchestrated script. Hmmm...Film School student?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary Empty Re: Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary

Post by redpill Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:15 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I never thought of the Ransom Note in this way...interesting. A perpetrator that wants notoriety, yet manages to remain unidentified for almost 23 years. Sometimes the entire scenario plays like an orchestrated script. Hmmm...Film School student?

hey where have you been? seems like weeks since i last heard from you.

what do you think of Shauna Rae's youtube documentary?

anyhow, yeah the idea didn't occur to me until i saw that People Magazine Investigates Cults, Charles Manson.

Charles Manson, a white male with white female followers who murdered white people, and left messages at the crime scene, to spark a race war against blacks.

the guy and his followers did drugs.

then i recall both the Unabomber and the Zodiac Killer had similar messages,

– Letter to the Chronicle, postmarked October 13, 1969. The writer mocked police for failing to catch him and threatened to shoot children on a school bus. The envelope contained a piece of the blood-stained shirt belonging to victim Paul Stine

10 – Letter to the Chronicle, postmarked April 20, 1970. Included: a 13-symbol cipher and a diagram of a bomb designed to kill children on a school bus. The Zodiac denied responsibility for a recent police-station bombing that killed an officer.

11 – Greeting card to the Chronicle, postmarked April 28, 1970. Inside the card, the Zodiac demanded publication of his bomb threats and insisted that the people of the San Francisco Bay Area wear “Zodiac buttons” featuring his chosen symbol, the crossed-circle.

https://www.history.com/news/the-zodiac-killer-a-timeline

the zodiac killer demanded news papers publish his cipher

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note is the point, Jonbenet death secondary Cipher10

Dirty Harry is based on the Zodiac Killer.

under my newest theory, JBR's killer wanted to make the ransom note famous, and like the Zodiac Killer promising to kill a school bus full of children, he realized killing miss colorado would make the ransom note famous.

theodore kacynski as the unabomber threatened more bombs unless news papers publish his manifesto, and it was only bc his brother recognize the writing that he was caught.

in my other thread a phD physicists strangled then smash the skull open of a chinese woman so really anyone can have dark fantasies. this phd Physicist wanted to be the next ted bundy.

but yeah film student at univ of colorado at boulder or the school you mention at boulder, i forget the name.

or a true crime guy, or even mr cruel or occk.

of these i'm going with film student at univ of colorado at boulder or the school you mention at boulder, since it is in close geographic proximity and the author of the RN seems familiar with films like dirty harry ransom speed the deer hunter etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down