The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1

Go down

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1 Empty Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1

Post by redpill Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:40 pm

Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:14 pm

What a Face

searchinGirl wrote:Ponder the fatal flaw.... I wish you would comment on my subreddit...  promise if you are nice and don’t use any profanity you will not be banned, I’ll work with you...

i headed over to youtube where i found a youtube channel, initially by looking up Lindsay Buziak by Shauna Rae Richardson

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1 Vlcsn600

or as Snoke would say, young Rae alien

i used to think poster TracyB was kinda unique in being an apparently young woman into true crime, but young Rae is as well and has a youtube channel.

Young Rae is a model and actress, who created her youtube channel to talk about true crime. for such an attractive young woman i'm surprised how much time she puts into this.

her video is

WHAT HAPPENED TO JONBENET RAMSEY?!? Has it already been solved?

Shauna Rae

Published on Feb 23, 2018
As always, with these videos, I try to get the most accurate information possible with the resources that I'm able to use. If you have pieces of information that were left out, please feel free to add them in the comments below.

ref https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpgAHBxdnfw&t=1993s

to clarify the issues,

searchinGirl wrote:Ponder the fatal flaw.... I wish you would comment on my subreddit...  promise if you are nice and don’t use any profanity you will not be banned, I’ll work with you...

young Rae

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1 Vlcsn600

not to be confused with

young Rey

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1 462jif10

majored in theather and acting, kinda like what David Hughes told me, is RDI, summarizes RDI from reddit websleuth ffj

and is an actress and model turned true crime. i must say i'm kinda impressed with her channel. if she is writing up the crimes it must take her a lot of time.

at 35:18 she lays out the intruder theory and why she doesn't believe it

at 36:35

she states why would an intruder leave the ransom note behind with the body? it doesn't make any sense to her. therefore there was no intruder. it has his handwriting which can be traced back to him.

she says if you messed up the kidnapping why would you leave the note? it doesn't make any sense to her

therefore, the intruder theory is ruled out.

the first intruder theorist objection

this is the handwriting of Mr Cruel

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1 Vlcsn588
Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1 Vlcsn587

Mr Cruel left that behind, and he actually got the parents to be the target of the investigation, they had to prove they weren't drug dealers.

and two,

the ransom note says

the RN has a statement

"If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies"

Dirty Harry Scorpio

If you talk to anyone, I don't care if it's a Pekinese pissing against a lamppost, the girl dies

a pekinese is a breed of dog

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1 Peking10

talking to dogs violates a condition

other similarities between Dirty Harry and  JonBenet Ramsey

Specified denomination of bills and type of container for delivery of the ransom
   The delivery of the ransom requires extreme physical exertion (Harry had an exhausting run at the kidnapper's direction). This could explain why the killer advised John to be rested
   The kidnapper employs counter-surveillance
   The girl was dead all the while Harry was running all over town

Similar Phrases

"Now listen to me carefully." (JBR's RN begins "Listen carefully")
   "Now listen. Listen very carefully."
   "If I even think you're being followed, the girl dies."
   "If you talk to ayone, I don't care if it's a Pekinese p i s s ing against a lamppost, the girl dies." (JBR's RN says "If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies")
   "... that's the end of the game. The girl dies." (the phrase "the girl dies" is used 3 times, just as in the JBR RN)
   "It sounds like you had a good rest. You'll need it."

if you actually watch the movie Dirty Harry,

the badguy Scorpio left this at the crime scene

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1 Scorpi10
Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET ransom note intruder part 1 Jonben24

so there's nothing about leaving a handwritten message at the crime scene with a murder victim that would rule out of an intruder,

including BTK, Jack the ripper and others

so Rae, you need a teacher, I can show you the ways of the Foresnics. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down