The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Cruel and Cassie Sainsbury, 22 answering Jameson

Go down

Mr. Cruel and Cassie Sainsbury, 22 answering Jameson Empty Mr. Cruel and Cassie Sainsbury, 22 answering Jameson

Post by redpill Mon May 01, 2017 8:06 pm

in the news

is this person American or Australian?

Mr. Cruel and Cassie Sainsbury, 22 answering Jameson C586546df7f1bec91d33aa50839e2898?width=650
Mr. Cruel and Cassie Sainsbury, 22 answering Jameson 76583933830f97a446a1acfdffb5b0b5

she's Australian from Adelaide.

the reason she's in the news

Cassandra Sainsbury, 22, faces 25 years in one of Colombia’s most squalid prisons after being arrested at El Dorado International Airport in Bogotá on Good Friday when 5.8kg of cocaine was found in her suitcase.

street value of a couple million in $ AUD

she is only 22 and traveled from Adelaide Australia to Bogotá Colombia where at El Dorado International Airport in Bogotá she was caught with 5.8kg of cocaine.

good Friday April 2017

she travelled. she flew. she hopped on an airplane presumably to fly from Adelaide to Bogota Colombia solely to transport 5.8kg of cocaine.

she has a choice 6 years confession, or fight this in court and if she loses face 25 years.
if i were her i'd confess

so when Jameson said

jameson wrote:I don't see how you can put him up as a suspect in the4 Ramsey case. He is in Austrlia, you can't put him in the states, nevermind in Boulder, CO on the night of the murder. He apparently wasn't into leaving notes, nothing I saw on your page. He used surgical tape, not black duct tape which may (or may not) be part of his fantasy. Your guy bound the parents so they would be tortured knowing what was happening to their daughter. If not, he took the child somewhere else. Sorry, I don't think your guy is our guy.

Does Australia put their DNA evidence into CODIS?

my answer is Mr Cruel flew. he hopped on an airplane. Aussies travel. Aussies fly. Mr cruel likes to ski in Boulder. plenty of Aussies fly to Boulder Co solely to ski.

on the other points, he did make ransom demands, he left a handwritten note on Karmain Chan's home payback asian drug dealer more and more to come. the tape he used has been described in some news sources as dark electrical tape. he did bound Sharon Will's parents but keep in mind they lived in a small home. parents in 1 bedroom, 4 girls in 1 bedroom adjacent. he shows adaptability.
Mr Cruel also uses gloves, white nylon cord, weapons, takes items from the home with him, struck on Dec 26, 1988 at Sharon Will's home

as a visitor from Melbourne to Boulder he would not have a permanent place to take her so he left Jonbenet in her home and simply flew back to Australia after killing her.
What a Face

Back to top Go down