The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update boy who was decapitated on water slide

2 posters

Go down

update boy who was decapitated on water slide Empty update boy who was decapitated on water slide

Post by redpill Sat May 06, 2017 1:33 am

update boy who was decapitated on water slide Water_park_fatality

http://nypost.com/2017/05/04/family-of-boy-decapitated-on-waterslide-settles-for-20m/

KANSAS CITY, Kan. — The family of a 10-year-old boy who died on a giant waterslide at a Kansas water park will receive nearly $20 million in settlement payments, according to court documents.

The largest payment to Caleb Schwab’s family, $14 million, will come from SVV 1 and KC Water Park, two companies associated with the Texas-based water park operator Schlitterbahn, The Kansas City Star reported Thursday.

The rest of the money will come from the general contractor, the raft manufacturer and a company that consulted on the 17-story “Verruckt” waterslide that was dubbed the tallest in the world. The waterslide at the park in Kansas City has been closed since Caleb’s death on Aug. 7, 2016.

The settlements had already been announced, but the amount wasn’t disclosed. The Star obtained the court documents after filing motions to intervene. The newspaper argued that the amounts paid by each defendant should be released to ensure those responsible for Caleb’s death are held publicly accountable.

Verruckt — German for “insane” — featured multi-person rafts that made a 17-story drop at speeds of up to 70 mph, followed by a surge up a hump and a 50-foot descent to a finishing pool.

During the ride, Caleb was decapitated, a person familiar with the investigation previously told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because that person was not authorized to speak publicly about the boy’s death.

The two women who took the ride with Caleb suffered serious facial injuries. They have settled their claims against the companies involved in the making of Verruckt.

update boy who was decapitated on water slide Calebts

Boy killed on water slide was decapitated, witness claims

The tragic boy killed on the world’s largest waterslide left a trail of blood behind his lifeless body, two horrified witnesses recalled.

Park-goers Jess Sanford and Melanie Gocke were on the Verrückt slide at the Schlitterbahn water park in Kansas City, Kan., earlier in the day before little Caleb Thomas Schwab was killed on the park’s main attraction Sunday.

“When I heard a noise that didn’t sound like it was supposed to come from that kind of ride, that’s when I turned around,” Sanford told CNN.

“I didn’t understand what was going on so I only saw Caleb sliding down the last half of the slide, and then I saw the blood.”

The witnesses told CNN that once Caleb — son of Republican state Rep. Scott Schwab — hit the end of the 17-story slide, his friend frantically called for help.
I think they kind of realized that he was dead, so I don’t think they tried to revive him,” Sanford said.

Police said Caleb died from “a fatal neck injury.”

Another witness claimed that the child was decapitated.

A source familiar with the investigation into the boy’s death told the Associated Press that Caleb was decapitated.

The speed slide — its name means “insane” in German and it is certified as the world’s tallest by Guinness World Record

http://nypost.com/2016/08/11/witnesses-describe-horror-of-seeing-boy-decapitated-on-water-slide/

Witnesses describe horror of seeing boy decapitated on water slide

Caleb was only 10 when he was decapitated, like Adam Walsh.

unlike Walsh's family, Caleb's family getting $20 million settlement. What a Face

who knew you could be decapitated from a water slide? Suspect

personally i don't understand the legal system, maybe $1 million might be in order but $20 million?

hope the companies have insurance.

when i say unfair

update boy who was decapitated on water slide Abigail-williams-liberty-german

update boy who was decapitated on water slide Nintchdbpict000307173582update boy who was decapitated on water slide Nintchdbpict000307173587

update boy who was decapitated on water slide Kevin-sweat-skyla-whitaker-taylor-placker-murder-comes-to-town-900x440

were all shot and murdered. i doubt their families got a single penny, except perhaps through some site like gofundme for funeral expenses.

so if i go on a water slide or roller coaster, will i get decapitated? or bungie jumping or anything like that?
so if i get decapitated on a   roller coaster or water slide will my family collect $20 million?

how did they arrive at $20 million? the boy was only 10.

again i don't object to the family getting money but $20 million sounds like a winning lottery ticket.

would say a poor black or hispanic family get $20 million if their son died the same way?

it's too bad there can't be some arrangement where the family gets $2 million
and $18 million is set aside to give families, say $5, 000 who lost a child between 5-12 say through murder that was never solved such as the above families, within 2 years of this boy's death. not going to happen in our capitalist society
but its too bad that parents of unsolved child murders where they were not at fault, can't get some money to. or almost 3600 families will benefit.

tomonews often has computer animation on events like this

wow, that's Final Destination level shit right there.

i would have never imagine death coming in this method. cyclops to a 10 year old.

Back to top Go down

update boy who was decapitated on water slide Empty Re: update boy who was decapitated on water slide

Post by MurderMysteryReader Mon May 08, 2017 7:11 pm

I wonder if Caleb had a feeling like he shouldn't get on the ride and brushed it off; thinking he was being silly. The straps should have been better secured than with Velcro and if possible something more like a seatbelt. The maker of the water slide was most likely negligent and the money Caleb's family received was a settlement or to avoid a lawsuit.
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down