The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal Cina Wong Day 12 The Ransom Note/The 12 Days of JonBenet

Go down

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal Cina Wong Day 12 The Ransom Note/The 12 Days of JonBenet Empty Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal Cina Wong Day 12 The Ransom Note/The 12 Days of JonBenet

Post by redpill Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Suspect trasha pictured below is an example of an anti-science denialist

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal Cina Wong Day 12 The Ransom Note/The 12 Days of JonBenet 08282010
Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal Cina Wong Day 12 The Ransom Note/The 12 Days of JonBenet Tricia10

this is her claim on her thread

Day 12 The Ransom Note/The 12 Days of JonBenet

Here we are day 12. Tonight is the CBS special we have been waiting for but until then let's discuss the most important piece of evidence in this case. In my opinion anyway and that is the Ransom Note.

In my opinion, Patsy wrote the note to throw off law enforcement. It's ironic that just the opposite happened. Patsy left us with the one piece of evidence that points directly to her.

For the examination of the note let's turn to Cina Wong

Cina Wong is a Board Certified Forensic Handwriting Expert and Court Qualified Document Examiner.

Cina got involved in the JonBenet Ramsey case when a journalist named Chris Wolf sued John Ramsey and Patsy Ramsey, arguing that a book they wrote titled "A Death of Innocence" wrongfully accused him of killing JonBenet.

Cina was hired to do work for Wolf’s civil suit.

Below is information provided by Cina herself. I have no links to back up what she is saying but Cina Wong is a well respected professional in her field. I have every reason to believe she is 100 percent truthful.

Her analysis concluded that it was "highly probable" that Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note. She said there are over 243 points of similarity between a sample of Patsy Ramsey's writings and the ransom notes.
'
"There are so many unique similarities between both writings."

Through the process of discovery in the civil litigation, Cina was able to access over 100 exemplars (samples) of Patsy Ramsey’s handwriting which she used to compare to the ransom note.

Cina has compiled an incredible array of charts outlining the similarities between the Patsy Ramsey’s exemplars and the ransom note. Her compilation is the most extensive of any analyst associated with the case.

Interestingly, Cina was also able to review a report by one of the experts hired by the Ramseys. In his report, the Ramsey expert included what he dubbed the “master pattern” of the ransom note writer.

What he didn’t know is that Cina was able to take every part of his “master pattern” and match it to Patsy Ramsey. This is truly explosive information and part of that is revealed here for the first time.

Many have said it is the most important piece of evidence in the case, a vital piece of physical evidence which cannot be ignored.

Below is the classic exchange between Larry King, Steve Thomas, and John and Patsy Ramsey.

THOMAS: My theory is quite simple: Whoever authored the ransom note killed the child, absent some great conspiracy, that they think this intruder came into the house.

KING: So you agree that whoever authored the ransom note probably killed the child?

J. RAMSEY: I agree.

P. RAMSEY: I would agree with that.

KING: Your contention is she wrote the note. What do you base that on?

THOMAS: I do. I do. I base that on questioned document examiners. By the time I left the Boulder Police Department June of 1998, Patsy, out of 73 suspects whose handwriting had been looked at, you were the only one who showed evidence to suggest authorship.
Steve Thomas interview, Larry King Live
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/31/lkl.00.html

Cina was featured in the three-part Investigation Discovery series, “JonBenĂ©t: An American Murder Mystery.”
Her segment can be seen starting at 24:10

Finally, attached is a brief example of Cina Wong's work on the ransom note. The similarities are beyond question.

This is one part of a multi-page effort by the Ramsey document examiner's "Master Pattern" to show the unique characteristics in the ransom note that could only belong to the writer.

In the red circles, Cina takes Patsy's exemplars and shows for that particular letter that Patsy has those characteristics. In other words, Ramsey doc examiner says those letters are not unique to Patsy but only to the writer and Cina blows that observation out of the water. This is only a small sample of Cina's work on the ransom note.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?317196-Day-12-The-Ransom-Note-The-12-Days-of-JonBenet

all of Trasha Griffith's posts shows tremendous ignorance of the science and facts of this case, but few more than this post.

Trasha had done a competent evaluation of these claims, specifically Cina Wong and her so-called chart,
she and the other equally incompetent posters like cynic would retract Cina Wong as an incompetent and fraudulent "expert"

Cina Wong is unqualified.

The fact Tricia Griffith promotes this non-expert and her non-evidence chart, along with Cynic
shows tremendous ignorance of the actual science involved in forensic document examination.

I hope the Ramseys' sue Tricia Griffith personally and Tricia will get a rude awakening when she discovers that Cina Wong is not a qualified expert.

all the websleuth RDI posters who are chiming in saying in glowing terms how much they agree with Tricia shows that pretty much all of the RDI posters at websleuth are all equally incompetent

Tricia Griffith to this day in all these years remains totally intellectually incompetent in discussing the relevant scientific forensic issues.

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal Cina Wong Day 12 The Ransom Note/The 12 Days of JonBenet 08282010
Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal Cina Wong Day 12 The Ransom Note/The 12 Days of JonBenet Tricia10

Back to top Go down