The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's summer now, do you leave your windows open? Dr. William Petit

Go down

It's summer now, do you leave your windows open? Dr. William Petit Empty It's summer now, do you leave your windows open? Dr. William Petit

Post by redpill Tue May 22, 2018 11:47 pm

Tue May 22, 2018

where i live it's basically summer like weather heat now.

though nights are still fairly cool, but that will rapidly change.

i do have AC but of course i have to pay electric bill for that.

do you leave your windows open?

I don't, at night or when i leave the home.

seeing what happened to Dr. William Petit and his family, though it was through unlocked basement doors, not windows,

i don't want to take chance of an intruder entering my residence.

so i lock the windows and use a/c, after i go to bed.

obviously if i knew with 100% certainty there will be no intruders,

i'd keep my windows open and save on electrical bill.

in the news a burglary in a home which happened to have a friendly dog that was happy to see the intruder.

the home had video surveillance

Friendly Dog Wags Its Tail as Burglar Prowls Around Home

Inside Edition
Published on May 21, 2018
A burglar broke into a Massachusetts home and was greeted by the family's friendly dog who did not bark or attack him. Even when the dog wandered outside, the burglar was nice enough to call the dog back inside after he finished roaming around the house. A recent Inside Edition investigation showed that a dog would be most likely to take off when confronted by a pretend burglar. InsideEdition.com's Keleigh Nealon (http://twitter.com/KeleighNealon) has more.

safety lesson and crime lesson

some dogs are so nice that they will be nice to a burglary and wag tail and be friendly
they don't see burglars and murdering home intruders as a threat but as a friend of the family
so they are nice to them.

also,

some burglars are nice to dogs

i always make sure my windows and doors are locked at night when i sleep and when i leave the house.

when i'm in the house and awake i will open the windows when its cool, or there is cool wind

what happened to Dr. William Petit is like my worst nightmare. pale

Back to top Go down