The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Televangelist Tuesday preacher Jesse Duplantis wants $54 million to pay for plane

Go down

Televangelist Tuesday  preacher  Jesse Duplantis wants $54 million to pay for plane Empty Televangelist Tuesday preacher Jesse Duplantis wants $54 million to pay for plane

Post by redpill Tue May 29, 2018 5:20 pm

Tue May 29, 2018

i click on my news and learn for the very first time

Televangelist wants his followers to pay for a $54 million private jet. It’s his fourth plane.
The Seattle Times 6 hours ago

If Jesus was to descend from heaven and physically set foot on 21st century earth, prosperity gospel televangelist Jesse Duplantis told his followers, the Redeemer would probably pass on riding on the back of a donkey: “He’d be on an airplane preaching the Gospel all over the world.” And Duplantis believes Jesus wouldn’t exactly settle for 30 inches of legroom or getting patted down by TSA. Why would He choose anything less than the Falcon 7X, a private jet that nears the sound barrier but also has noise-limiting acoustic technology, a bluetooth-enabled entertainment center and an optional in-flight shower? Duplantis, saying he needs roughly $54 million to help him efficiently spread the gospel ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/23a1d0bc-f30f-3e5f-940e-ec128aa0ce78/ss_televangelist-wants-his.html

i've never heard of this guy before right now. growing up the most famous scam artists like this were oral roberts who wanted millions or god would call him home, and jim and tammy baker

i have no idea who these people are and who actually gives them their own money but apparently they've had success.

personally i think the IRS tax code should be changed, so that there's limits on how much you can collect and what can be used for tax exemption

who exactly gives these guys money? how do these guys get started and do they have no shame in demanding money for something as frivolous as a $54 million airplane?

$54 million can feed a lot of poor and hungry people in africa

i regard these televangelists as scam artists and con artists and hucksters

personally i think they do more to damage jesus name than abortion activists

it does amaze me that many churches have gone bankrupted and have sold their churches which are now used for secular business like apartments and bars and restaurants.

many churches only have maybe 10-20 people on a sunday and i wonder how they get enough money.

most churches in my area are mostly empty they are only open on sunday at say 9am and only maybe 10-20 people there, based on the 10 cars parked there. and i keep wondering how does a church make money like that?

these are all christian churches and some christian churches are mega churches with huge attendance and others nearly empty.

how do christians decide which churches become lucrative megachurches and other churches are bankrupt?

and how does religion when it comes to money compare to rock stars, sports stars like michael jordan, celebrities actors ?

other churches like this guy, well he had enough money to pay for 3 planes and wants a 4th plane for $54
million

i agree with atheist marshall brain why does god need your money? i know that pastors need to eat but yeah why does god need your money?

and

prosperity gospel televangelist Jesse Duplantis told his followers, the Redeemer would probably pass on riding on the back of a donkey: “He’d be on an airplane preaching the Gospel all over the world.”

why doesn't jesus show up in person, to abortion rights activists to ireland vote to everyone all over the world?

not gonna lie, i've long mused about starting my own religion and having this kind of lifestyle sounds nice.
but it'd be a radical break with historic christianity

i've always wondered how do cult leaders attract followers, or in this case televangelists not only have followers, but they give him money

why does jesus need your money? and why are some pastors like Jesse Duplantis so incredibly wealthy but other churches are completely empty

to what extent does church positions on such issues as homosexuality and abortion and theory of evolution affect its revenue and membership

Jesse Duplantis wikipedia page goes into detail how this guy is apprentice to john hagee holds usual anti-abortion anti-gay support for israel of fundamentalists, and he's making fabulous money

Back to top Go down