The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Renee Short 9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily

2 posters

Go down

Jennifer Renee  Short  9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily Empty Jennifer Renee Short 9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily

Post by redpill Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:17 pm

Sun Jun 24, 2018

i'm writing this post on Sun Jun 24, 2018

i was researching the murder of LIndsay Buziak, which again is a murder i hadn't heard of recently when i found a youtube channel
crimewatch daily.

one murder they feartured and i clicked on

i have never heard of  Jennifer Renee  Short  9 and the Short Family murder until like right now, like the last 10 minutes, but here it is

Jennifer Renee  Short  9
12 Jul 1993 - 15 Aug 2002

murder killer unknown

Jennifer Renee  Short  9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily 10302810
 Jennifer Renee  Short  9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily 68233110
 Jennifer Renee  Short  9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily 68233111
 Jennifer Renee  Short  9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily 68233112
 Jennifer Renee  Short  9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily 68233113

A young life taken far too soon. Jennifer was the daughter of the late Michael Wayne Short and Mary Frances Short. She was soon to be a 4th grader at Figsbro Elementary School

wow that's creepy.

kinda reminds me of the Vilisa Axe murders. how could someone get so close to the father and put a bullet in his head?

did that wake up the mother?

strange this case got no national publicity i have never heard of it. i'm not aware there's a wikipedia article on it.

home intruder murder.   from virginia

one theory is the parents were targetted.

another theory was a pedophile targetted 9 year old Jennifer.

i think it could also be a deviant with thrill killer serial killer fantasies similar to BTK dennis raider

i'm wondering how the killer got in, shot the father and mother in the head.

the daughter was shot to, Shocked

on reddit this shooting, shot once in the head at point blanck, apparently while they slept, made them think it was a professional hitman, like someone who works for the mafia.

investigators though could find no such link to crime

there was a poster here once upon a time who was from virigina, yet she never mentioned this case. i never heard of it until just right now.

right now i'm going through crimewatchdaily with some interest.

i think its interesting that on reddit,

there's no dispute the Short family were murdered by home intruder with a gun who put a bullet in their head and left behind no forensics.

so on reddit amateur sleuthers are trying to identify this intruder and motive

this crime hasn't been solved so the speculation as i've mention range from professional hit to robbery gone wrong to pedophile targeting the daughter.

but in Jonbenet reddit,

pretty much all the posters are focused on one of the ramseys's. no speculation on any intruders and their motives.

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Renee  Short  9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily Empty Re: Jennifer Renee Short 9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:25 pm

I had not heard of this crime before. The methods used to solve these crimes are fascinating to me. ID Discovery is my favorite place to get my crime fix. I never knew dismemberment was so popular or so many people go missing in this country and are never seen again; live or dead.

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Renee  Short  9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily Empty Re: Jennifer Renee Short 9 and the Short Family murder crimewatch daily

Post by redpill Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:30 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I had not heard of this crime before. The methods used to solve these crimes are fascinating to me. ID Discovery is my favorite place to get my crime fix. I never knew dismemberment was so popular or so many people go missing in this country and are never seen again; live or dead.

i've not heard of this crime from virginia either.

what do u think happened and motive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down