The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family murder-suicides

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Family murder-suicides Empty Family murder-suicides

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:40 pm

since starting this thread i had no idea how seemingly common family murder suicides are.

It's really scary. It seems to be on the rise as well. Women are doing it almost as often as men. It also seems to hit middle and upper middle class families more often.

Like home invasions, this crime warrants further study.

On Instagram, Drew posted an emotional revelation about her struggles in life. She wrote:

So I wanted to share something kinda different and kinda personal. I’m not posting this for attention, nor sympathy, or anything of the sort. This is the first time I have ever gone public about my Trichotillomania. For those who don’t know, Trichotillomania is an obsessive compulsive disorder where one pulls their own hair out

It's now obvious why she was pulling her hair out. Dysfunctional home. I just checked her instagram. She's a sweetie.

I've noticed a pattern on social media when checking pages of some victims of suicide and various types of murder. Lack of friends. Drew falls into this category. While she appears to be outgoing, athletic, and very sociable, there is no actual group of friends. Other than her long term boyfriend who is in most of her pictures, the other people in photos appear to be teammates or former friends visiting during school break.

I really hope LE investigates social media accounts to profile victims because it really does give you snapshots into someones life.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Family murder-suicides Empty Re: Family murder-suicides

Post by redpill Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:02 pm

I've listed several such examples. it's really surprising.

yeah i had several where the mother killed the family and or children. like a mother in idaho in a car and drove off a cliff killing herself and 3 children.

and nurse mother who shot and killed 2 sons and husband

i think tricotilomania could be genetic in origins, not related life stresses.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:51 pm

That girl and her brother were murdered by her mother couple years after that recital.

Just awful. So selfish. She's clearly talented and going places in life but her mother destroys her because her shitty marriage was crumbling.

Family murder-suicides Calyx-and-beau-together

Both murdered by their mom for "running their mouths". Sad story. It wasn't out of the blue though. Domestic incidents in the house months leading up to their murders and their father NEVER should've left them alone with her.

In today's world, domestic incidents are red flags for potential homicide. If a woman is slapping her teen daughter for any reason, it's a sign of bigger issues.

My mom, who likes ranting about the issues today, agrees with this. She used to think it was no big deal when parents would spank/hit their children. It was a different world then. Everything's different now.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:59 pm

Jacqueline Berman 15, i might insert it in my list i've never heard of this case anywhere ever. u have quite the search engine for this Embarassed

right now this is in the news

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/california-girls-9-12-killed-221921700.html

A California father and his two young daughters were found dead on New Year’s Eve in what police say was an apparent murder-suicide.

Hamdy Rouin, 46, was found dead in the driver’s seat of his car in West Sacramento, California. His daughters, Sara, 9, and Sophia, 12, were found unresponsive in the back seat. They were rushed to the hospital but did not survive.

According to police, Rouin was involved in a bitter custody battle with his ex-wife, Amy Hunter. The couple had split in December 2014, and the divorce became final in late 2016. Hunter received custody of the two girls.

Last edited by redpill on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:05 pm

bitter custody battle

This is one of the main triggers, especially in the examples where the kids are really young.

If it continues to rise, they may have to create some law where in situations where its possible, the children live with aunts, uncles, or grandparents until the court proceedings are over.

It can happen out of the blue. A case a couple years ago where the woman murdered both her kids. I think the girl was 5 and the boy 8. She posted on social media how much she loved her kids, lived a good life, etc. One day her family went over to her house and they were all dead. It shocked everyone.

You don't love your kids when you murder them under those circumstances. You hate your spouse more than any care you had for those children...and that is the tipping point in these tragedies.

When kids become pawns they are future collateral damage.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:13 am

redpill, you included that pic above in the whiteflower post about Jacqueline. Its not her. Its Calyx Schenecker and her brother. Different case.

After reading my post again I realize it sounds like I'm talking about the same case but I wasn't. It was two.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenecker_double_homicide

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:48 am

TracyB wrote:redpill, you included that pic above in the whiteflower post about Jacqueline. Its not her. Its Calyx Schenecker and her brother. Different case.

After reading my post again I realize it sounds like I'm talking about the same case but I wasn't. It was two.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenecker_double_homicide

ah uve given me more work to do.....tomorrow Laughing

i've never heard of that one either.  bounce

brother looks transgender almost, i thought he was a girl.

it's murder but not a murder suicide, i still will include it on my thread-list.

Back to top Go down

Family murder-suicides Empty Kaydee Moerer 10 Amy Buckley 30 Claire Buckley 5 Abigail Buckley 1

Post by redpill Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 pm

Kaydee Moerer 10
Date of Birth : Sep 21 2007 - Death November 13, 2017

Forty-year-old Sara Spears and her 10-year-old daughter, Kaydee Moerer, were found dead Monday on November 13, 2017 at their rural Pierce City home. Missouri has been ruled a murder-suicide.

Family murder-suicides 6148610Family murder-suicides 6338610
Family murder-suicides Obitua12
Family murder-suicides 15415210
Family murder-suicides Kaydee10
Family murder-suicides 8aea3910

Sheriff Delay says they have been dispatched to the home multiple times since October 31, including well-being checks for 10-year-old Kaydee because she’d been missing from class.

The Department of Family Services asked police to check on her on November 10, but police couldn’t get in touch with Spears and didn’t have enough cause to force their way into the home.

Then, Monday, they received another well-being check after nobody had heard from anyone in the house all weekend. This time, officers noted that the cars were in the exact same spot they had been on Friday, and entered the home.

They found a horrific crime scene.

Spears has two other children, neither of whom live with her and are safe. Sheriff Delay says Kaydee’s father is “not in the picture.”
http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Police-had-been-to-Pierce-City-house-multiple-times-before-murder-suicide-457354803.html

wow, it was just a week ago as i type this that in Arizonia there was a family murder suicide by gun to. just 10 years then poof.

another murder suicide

Amy Buckley 30 Claire Buckley 5 Abigail Buckley 1

Amy Buckley 30 Claire Buckley 5 Abigail Buckley 1 lost to murder suicide on November 17, 2016 in Stafford, Virginia.

Amy Buckley 30

Family murder-suicides 2305710
Family murder-suicides 4910410

Claire Buckley 5
Family murder-suicides 2305510

Abigail Buckley 1
Family murder-suicides 2305310

Family murder-suicides Amy-an10
Family murder-suicides Amy-an11
Family murder-suicides Amy-an12
Family murder-suicides Amy-an13

Amy and Lance Buckley a Stafford, Virginia couple have been found dead alongside their two daughters in a suspected murder suicide.

Stafford County Sheriff’s Office told of finding the parents along with their two infant children, Claire and Abigail, aged 5 and 18 months at the family home Thursday morning.

To date police said they were treating the tragedy as a murder suicide.

How the family came to die has yet to be revealed.

That said a report via fredericksburg.com told of authorities believing the father killed his wife and two young daughters before committing suicide inside their Windsor Forest home.

The report told of Amy and Lance Buckley living with his parents at their rural home with their two young daughters, moving in some time last year.
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2016/11/amy-buckley-lance-buckley-daughters-dead-murder-suicide-stafford-virginia/#g4JuSK1T00m8AWGO.01

family murder-suicide happens a lot. i had no idea of this. growing up i'm not aware of this where i grew up.
no news on motive

i've mentioned before both
Mark Short, Megan, Lianna, Mark Jr., Willow August 6, 2016 and a year before that

Family murder-suicides 14712910
Family murder-suicides Short-10
Family murder-suicides Megan610

Brian and Karen Short had three children: Cole, 17, Madison, 15, and Brooklyn, 14 Friday Sept 11, 2015

Family murder-suicides Brians10

Madison, 15, and Brooklyn, 14
Family murder-suicides X3110

i'm envious of rich kids born to rich parents, and i'm envious to kids born in the current era, but wow, no guarantee you won't die as a kid due to a family murder-suicide

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 am

u have quite the search engine for this
Wink

If I ever stumble upon my college notes I'll have tons of examples. They're not all girls but a good percentage of them were.

I know a few examples you can include sometime and mix in with other cases....

Laura Yost

Family murder-suicides 61d2462d-398f-456e-a199-dc6009502a75

killed in a car accident on the way to school. Her social media page(twitter) hit me on a gut level when I saw it. Gave me chills. This happy girl doing all sorts of things and she has no idea her tragedy is approaching. She uses twitter until literally right before her death.

Allie Brodie

Family murder-suicides 24616112_1507842096.5169

had just started college at University of Alabama. While playing soccer with her friends she got hit in the head with the soccer ball. She died from it. Her social media page is sad as well. She was so excited to be going to Alabama.

Angela Fortner

Family murder-suicides Angelafortner

Killed the year I was born(1989) on the river during a party by some drunk loser.

Bethany and katie Boxx

Family murder-suicides 2c5ed3fc-c8a0-4d8c-9b47-b882972803b5

Killed in a car accident

Briana Rabon

Family murder-suicides 2CE1D3DE00000578-3252910-image-m-32_1443491262641

Raped and murdered by a guy she knew. She had no business hanging out with him. He was a drug addict loser.

Brittany curcio

Family murder-suicides 300x300

One of the most senseless, stupid deaths I've ever heard of. I did do a little assignment on her.

Her mom told her she couldn't drive the car. When mom goes to sleep, she sneaks out of the house and takes the car. Goes to a friend's house, then both her and her friend drive separate cars to their destinaition(a party?). brittany is killed in a crash minutes later.

What puzzles me was the separate vehicles. They were both driving alone, following each other. Pure stupidity.

Danielle Marie Franklin

Family murder-suicides DanielleFranklinQuilt

Beat to death with a golf club by her father in her sleep for no reason at all. What a tragedy.

Esme Kinney

Family murder-suicides 1.%20Esme%20Kenney%2C%20Saint_thumb%5B3%5D

This is one I did in college. Its also one of the most disgusting cases I've ever read about and few could possibly top it. She was a 13 year old girl who went jogging and was raped and murdered by some freak. She even begged him not to kill her but he didn't give a shit. he even set her genitals on fire to try to destroy DNA. I have no idea how that family went on after that.

heidi Childs

Family murder-suicides 53fe8e53a8c88.image

Heidi and her boyfriend were both murdered out in the Virginia boonies at night(scary place) where they went to play guitar, sing, and have a campfire. It was never solved. It was a college hangout but unfortunately no one saw anything.

he never should've took her there.

Jenna Betti

Family murder-suicides File

Killed over a damn Iphone. She was sitting on the train tracks with her boyfriend and they saw a train coming. They both got up, she had left her phone, ran back to get it, and it ran her over.

Jody Lynn Brant

Family murder-suicides JBrant

Went missing in 1994. 16 year old Georgia girl who wanted to go visit relatives in Michigan. She had the bright idea to drive alone and not tell anyone. This is actually a weird story that deserved more publicity. She called her family in Georgia saying she was lost and in Erie, Ohio. She called her cousins in Michigan and said she was ok and had arrived.

She was never heard from again. Her car was found burned in Ottawa Lake, Michigan. The case went cold immediately. Since she never told anyone what she was really doing, they had no leads.

I think she was going to visit an old boyfriend and wound up getting murdered. No other reason to keep that trip so secretive.

Lisa gurrieri

Family murder-suicides 22764900_138386075714

Lisa and her boyfriend were murdered while camping overnight on their 1 year anniversary. Both shot three times in the head. No leads.

I think they were murdered by someone who knew them and they followed them to the campsite.

I know you don't post guys on here but this one always bothered me. It happened when I was 11 and I did an assignment on Eddie in high school.

Eddie VanPatten

Family murder-suicides Eddie_vanpatten

Family murder-suicides Edwardvanpatten

A really sweet guy...the all american boy. the type everyone wants for a son and every girl wants as a boyfriend. he would visit sick relatives to take care of them, he would drive girls to school that didn't have rides, etc. he also had plans to go into the military.

Eddie's problem? he hung out with the wrong crowd. A group of his friends robbed a convenience store but botched it. One of them punched the clerk and they left. No one was seriously hurt. Eddie knew about this incident. They worried that he was going to tell someone so they murdered him. Told him to come over and when he did, they strangled him to death and dumped his body in the woods.

Sickening.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:55 am

Here's a terrible case...

Connor Maxwell

Family murder-suicides Connor-Maxwell-1

Family murder-suicides Facebook_photo-400x300

Connor's father murdered her, her brother, and mother before killing himself.

What a tragedy. He had a perfect family. Church going kids. Good grades. Destroyed...for nothing.

Here's a case from years ago that sickens me because the girl could've survived if she had only had parental supervision....

Makayla Leigh Woods

Family murder-suicides Article-0-0EEBD87E00000578-488_233x333

She was 15 years old. She went to spend the night at her 17 year old boyfriend's house and got caught up in a family massacre. Five children were murdered and the the mom killed herself. She also shot the married guy she was having a fling with...and stress revolving around that affair is what led to the murders.

Nothing could prevent that massacre...but Makalya's death was preventable. Now my mom was liberal and she knew I was sexually active as a teen...but...and its a huge BUT...she never would've allowed me to spend the night at my boyfriend's house at 15. Sexually active or not, that's too young to be sleeping over.

Its unfortunate no one survived. I'd like to know how this scene played out. Why kill Makalya? She's not her kid. Letting her live isn't going to help or hurt the situation although on the other hand, neither is killing her.

The human condition will never cease to amaze me.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Family murder-suicides Empty Mother allegedly kills husband and 2 sons in murder-suicide at Texas resort

Post by redpill Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:32 pm

good finds !

Allie Brodie and Laura Yost are already included awhile back in my thread. Allie from a soccer ball hit to the head Laura a car accident as a passenger.

the others i've not heard of and i will work it in. what i discovered is if you look at my old posts, all the photos have disappeared. they're gone. the only way to keep photos is to host image it.

heidi Childs i've never heard of this but learning it is unsolved, it happened in 2009 in the forest made me think perhaps there's a link to Abby and Liberty in Indiana Delphi so i created a new thread suggesting same killer killed all 4, or 6 if u include the 2012 deaths which also occurred in the woods.

it's kinda dangerous to go to the wooods with all the murderers there.

speak of the devil this is just in the news

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/09/mother-allegedly-kills-husband-and-2-sons-in-murder-suicide-at-texas-resort.html

Mother allegedly kills husband and 2 sons in murder-suicide at Texas resortThe alleged suspect, Flor de Maria Pineda, 37, and her husband, Mauricio Morales, 39. (Facebook)

A Texas woman fatally shot her husband and two kids before turning the gun on herself at a ritzy beach hotel, according to police.

Authorities said they responded to a report early Monday morning of gunfire at the San Luis Resort in Galveston, news station KPRC reported.

Officers forced entry into an eighth-floor hotel room and found three people dead and one critically injured from gunshot wounds. The deceased were identified as the 39-year-old husband, Mauricio Morales, and two boys, ages 10 and 5, according to news station KHOU.

Police said that the fourth person, Flor de Maria Pineda, was transported to a hospital where she later died.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:41 pm

Allie Brodie and Laura Yost are already included awhile back in my thread. Allie from a soccer ball hit to the head Laura a car accident as a passenger.
Now that I think about it I might have saw laura's story here. You got a ton of cases here and I've checked this site off and on over the past couple years. I discovered it through a google search. I was looking at images and one of the pics linked back here. I tried signing up but registration was disabled.

Yeah image links can go dead...especially if they are linked from blogs. Blogs go down all the time.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:51 am

really years wow i have lost track of how much time ti has been.

what was the article that first got u interested in my blog?

your post bout chils got me thinking that liberty german and abby william killer has killed before and it was they who were killed

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:58 am

I'm not sure. I don't remember. It was probably a murder. If its a case I'm interested in I'll do a google search to look for more info in different articles. Sometimes hit image search because it'll pull up more sites than the generic results on page one...especially if the case is being discussed on blogs or forums.

Try it sometime. You can get some more obscure results through an image search.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:03 am

TracyB wrote:

I'm not sure. I don't remember. It was probably a murder. If its a case I'm interested in I'll do a google search to look for more info in different articles. Sometimes hit image search because it'll pull up more sites than the generic results on page one...especially if the case is being discussed on blogs or forums.

Try it sometime. You can get some more obscure results through an image search.

at least 2 people murdermystery reader and reddits rootlesswriter is interested based on my theories of an intruder in jonbenet

that jonbenet was killed by an intruder and one possible candidate was the OCCK. rootlesswriter loved that one and expanded on it on reddit.

murdermysteryreader likes my mr cruel killed jonbenet theory

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:58 pm

i just reposted Jenna Betti - did she NOT see the train coming?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:31 am

redpill wrote:i just reposted Jenna Betti - did she NOT see the train coming?
She saw it. her and her boyfriend had been sitting on the tracks. they got up when they saw the train coming. She had left her phone there.

She thought she could beat it. She misjudged the train's distance and speed. Can you imagine the trauma her boyfriend experienced. Watch her get mangled by the train, have to go check to make sure she's really dead, then go for help.

The 12-year-old was previously reported missing, along with her sister, Morgan Corey, 25. Morgan has still not been found.

If Sawyer's dead, so is Morgan.

The mudslides are really bad this year. California had one hell of a 2017. The wildfires were crazy.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:36 am

Jessica Cunningham 15 and David Cunningham 17

Family murder-suicides 59d27097d6e19.image

A murder-suicide involving two local teenagers has left friends, family and investigators at a loss to explain why it happened.

Meeker County Sheriff Brian Cruze said investigators are still trying to figure out a motive behind David Lee Cunningham, 17, shooting his sister, Jessica Kay Cunningham, 15, before killing himself Feb. 29 at their 340th Street home, about six miles south of Eden Valley.

Thomas Cunningham, father of David and Jessica, declined to talk to the Independent Review on Monday beyond stating, “They were wonderful children.”

[....]

A Minneapolis-based WCCO reporter spoke with Thomas off camera March 2, and Thomas reportedly referenced his son’s “despondence and troubles in school.” Thomas returned home Feb. 29 to find the family’s dog, a German shepherd, dead “on the back step” and his two kids dead inside the house.

Cruze confirmed the dog’s death and said investigators are confident in the murder-suicide determination.

[....]

“The family said they were typical teenage kids, nothing out of the ordinary,” Cruze said. “There was no indication that their relationship was at the point that something like this would happen. That’s part of the mystery here. There is no real back story or history there, and obviously something happened that day that brought them to that point.”

Terrible story. When the cops arrived to investigate their murder-suicide, they found a marijuana growing operation, creating another investigation in the house.

David was a high school junior and Jessica was being home schooled for some reason.

I think this was some sort of incest relationship gone wrong or he made a move, she rejected it, and he lashed out. The article states that Jessica used to spend a lot of time, sometimes entire weekends, with one of her friends and considered that house as much of a home as her real home. She also never talked about her brother to that friend and her family. Girl being home schooled who spends a lot of time from home? It's a sign there's a problem.

They were both considered good kids and this shocked everyone.

There were 20 guns in that house, 17 of them in David's room. Ridiculous. I also saw where their dad hid a bunch of marijuana before calling 911. Nice priorities.

He also allowed both children to smoke weed. Smart.

Drugs, a bunch of guns, and a potential inappropriate relationship?

A recipe for disaster.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:45 am

hello and good nite tracy b

yeah i've read ur posts but its late in my time and it's fricken cold. where i live it is insanely cold.
though i suppose it could be worse, it could be a mudslide.
ever heard of the aberfan disaster? its noteworthy bc a little girl had a PREMINITION like final destination premonition. several of my posts are about the paranormal.

oh and more snow is predicted Sad

i bought a bucket of KFC on the theory if the roads are slippery due to snow i have kfc to microwave. there's only a handful of fast food IMO that taste good on reheating, after its been in the fridge and cold, and taste good in a microwave, and kfc is one of them.

i worked on the dana point jane doe case. online i met some friends of holly glynn. i reported it and it was solved. my role is i contacted the orange county's coronor's office

regarding  Jessica Cunningham 15 and David Cunningham 17  ive never heard of that one pale but interesting info   thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 am

Yeah I actually wish I was back on the east coast with family and old friends experiencing this record breaking weather. I've heard some sad stories of animals freezing to death.

Good idea on the fast food and I agree very few fast food items are edible cold. Arbys is at the top of my list. Those roast beef classic sandwiches are delicious cold for breakfast.

Never heard of aberfan. I'll read about it tonight.

I ordered I'm Not Ashamed and Hacksaw Ridge through netflix. Gonna watch those tonight. I'm having a deviled egg sandwich and potato salad for dinner.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:00 am

TracyB wrote:
redpill wrote:i just reposted Jenna Betti - did she NOT see the train coming?
She saw it. her and her boyfriend had been sitting on the tracks. they got up when they saw the train coming. She had left her phone there.

She thought she could beat it. She misjudged the train's distance and speed. Can you imagine the trauma her boyfriend experienced. Watch her get mangled by the train, have to go check to make sure she's really dead, then go for help.

The 12-year-old was previously reported missing, along with her sister, Morgan Corey, 25. Morgan has still not been found.

If Sawyer's dead, so is Morgan.

The mudslides are really bad this year. California had one hell of a 2017. The wildfires were crazy.

if u go through my oriiginal white flower thread i posted several train deahs and in each case i ask, did she like not see the train coming?

that thread though it take sme several hours to go through it now.

morgan death has been confirmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:03 am

TracyB wrote:Yeah I actually wish I was back on the east coast with family and old friends experiencing this record breaking weather. I've heard some sad stories of animals freezing to death.

Good idea on the fast food and I agree very few fast food items are edible cold. Arbys is at the top of my list. Those roast beef classic sandwiches are delicious cold for breakfast.

Never heard of aberfan. I'll read about it tonight.

I ordered I'm Not Ashamed and Hacksaw Ridge through netflix. Gonna watch those tonight. I'm having a deviled egg sandwich and potato salad for dinner.

funny u mention arby's its like ur a psychic mind reader bc i had that in mind. thing is i don't live close to an arby, it's like 15 miles away in local driving.
i do microwave arby i don't eat it cold.

what doesnt taste good is pizza burgers fries

ive never heard of those movies. i like matrix and star wars, charlie brown and kung fu panda

aberfan is a real disaster but what makes it interesting is a 10year old girl had a dream predicting it. then she died. good ghost story i think pale

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:03 am

Heather Parker, 19

Tony Parker Alabama dad shoots son, daughter, self in triple murder suicide on January 18, 2018 in Anniston, Alabama.

Family murder-suicides 6737010
Family murder-suicides Heathe11
Family murder-suicides Tony-p10

To date, police have not come to understand the motive for the killings. To date, police have not come to understand the motive for the killings.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:08 am

i do microwave arby i don't eat it cold.

I agree that cold pizza is easily the most overrated food in the world....and I'm a lover of pizza.

My mom used to claim cold pizza tasted better years ago. Not sure I believe that.

Cold burgers are garbage. If I wait longer than a few hours to eat a burger, I toss it.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:21 am

TracyB wrote:
i  do microwave arby i don't eat it cold.

I agree that cold pizza is easily the most overrated food in the world....and I'm a lover of pizza.

My mom used to claim cold pizza tasted better years ago. Not sure I believe that.

Cold burgers are garbage. If I wait longer than a few hours to eat a burger, I toss it.

for me reheating them, either toaster oven or microwave and i'll eat it.

i do like cold strawberry shakes Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next