The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warning about RDI posters on websleuth forumsforjustice reddit

2 posters

Go down

warning about RDI posters on websleuth forumsforjustice reddit  Empty warning about RDI posters on websleuth forumsforjustice reddit

Post by redpill Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:35 pm

Mon Jul 02, 2018

RDI posters are everywhere

you'll find them on websleuth, forumsforjustice reddit etc.

some have blogs like docG at solvingjonbenet.com

my warning for every single RDI poster you read or find

they have no qualifications in forensic science.

they have no training in criminalistics, have never studied forensic science, and are not familiar with trace evidence analysis and crime scene reconstruction, using textbooks scientific principles.

nor do they have any actual experience in forensic document examination

so the opinions of RDI posters are just that, opinions. oh i think burke did it he was jealous. father did it, he was molesting jonbenet. mother did in a fit of psychosis.

what rdi posters do not do is present the conclusions of actual trained forensic scientists and forensic document examiners, as i have done in this blog, and then explain how these forensic scientists arrive at their conclusion as to the value of the scientific forensic evidence recovered in the crime scene

the best scientific explanation for the crime scene evidence is that an intruder committed this crime.

this conclusion would come as no surprise if someone actually pays attention to the crime shows like forensic files or investigative discovery, where they present conclusive evidence in the form of fiber or shoe prints or even touch DNA, and combines this with studying the actual textbooks relevant to the field.

warning about RDI posters on websleuth forumsforjustice reddit

they have no actual qualifications

those forensic scientists with actual qualifications who were consulted by LE concluded an intruder did this.

tricia griffith and forumsforjustice are not truthfully presenting the science and scientific conclusions of actual expert witness, mostly because she and her thugs are incompetent.

holdontoyourhat and jameson are right.

Back to top Go down

warning about RDI posters on websleuth forumsforjustice reddit  Empty Re: warning about RDI posters on websleuth forumsforjustice reddit

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:50 am

I pay no attention to the delusional and unintelligent ramblings of the RDI about the Ramsey case. They actually believe their dribble. smh

Back to top Go down

warning about RDI posters on websleuth forumsforjustice reddit  Empty Re: warning about RDI posters on websleuth forumsforjustice reddit

Post by redpill Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:29 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I pay no attention to the delusional and unintelligent ramblings of the RDI about the Ramsey case. They actually believe their dribble. smh

i only do so to refute it.

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:32 am

redpill wrote:
MurderMysteryReader wrote:I pay no attention to the delusional and unintelligent ramblings of the RDI about the Ramsey case. They actually believe their dribble. smh

i only do so to refute it.

You do a good job of doing that. I would need more knowledge about the case to do the same. I actually met RDI in IRL about 5 years ago. Not met because I knew them already just didn't know that they were RDI. I didn't because in all the time we had spent together the JonBenet Ramsey case had not come up. One of them said that it appeared that the BPD could not make an arrest in the case. I commented that The BPD wouldn't be able to find an intruder even if they tried. My friend was one of the ones in the group. She didn't believe at the time that the basement window was the point of entry because of the intact spider web. And that the expert saying if the web had been broken by the intruder wouldn't have been spun again by the spider. I brought up the flashlight that was found on the kitchen counter that had no fingerprints on the casing and none on the batteries or compartment. I made the statement that if the Ramsey's owned this flashlight and it was the one that caused JonBenet Ramsey's skull fracture that they would not have needed to wipe their fingerprints off the flashlight, batteries and compartment because it would be only natural to find their fingerprints on it since they owned and used it. The RDI I said this too replied that "It would if there was a fingerprint in blood on it. I can't remember what else was said, but I don't think I scored any points or changed the minds of the RDI any. I was unprepared for this encounter with the RDI was unexpected and caught me off guard because I was naive thinking that I would never meet any RDI IRL. I hope I don't meet any again. My first encounter shook me to the core.

MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down