The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony

3 posters

Go down

About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony Empty About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony

Post by redpill Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:42 pm

Tue Jul 24, 2018

searchinGirl wrote:Yes. If they can produce a match to those items then for sure, they have the perp; also the tip of the paintbrush, or the stun gun. I was thinking more along the lines of the heart on her hand; something less tangible that nobody but the killer can explain.

MurderMysteryReader wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:Yes. If they can produce a match to those items then for sure, they have the perp; also the tip of the paintbrush, or the stun gun. I was thinking more along the lines of the heart on her hand; something less tangible that nobody but the killer can explain.

The heart on JonBenet's Palm makes you wonder. It is so out of place under a killing scenario, because killers wouldn't leave a drawn heart on the palm of their victim or anywhere else on the body. It could have been left there to suggest that JonBenet's killer was someone who loved her. If you wanted to lead an investigation in that direction it would be good to leave that behind for investigators to see.

searchinGirl wrote:When I think about how that heart got on JBs hand, it makes me think she could have been involved in some sort of role play with her killer. Like she knew him, trusted him, and they were playing Peter Pan. Like... let’s fly to the North Pole but let’s leave a note for mommy and daddy. And pack a suitcase, bring a Barbie nightgown, and put the note on the stairs so mommy sees it first thing in the morning.

My imagination runs wild.

mr cruel

About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony Maxres22

JonBenet Ramsey

About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony Jonben15

About that red heart on JonBenet's hand

About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony Jonben19

how to explain this in terms of Mr. Cruel

very simply.

Mr. Cruel drew that in. He did it as part of a wedding ceremony. Mr. Cruel's victims state Mr. Cruel would have a wedding ceremony culminating in a ritual, exchange of rings and statement we're married and then they have sex.

that's part of Mr. Cruel's fantasy

ref herald sun

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/...mr-cruel.../4aa009a7026f137965adf7ac43b0cedc

Victoria Police and FBI dossier on shocking Mr Cruel ... - Herald Sun
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/...mr-cruel.../4aa009a7026f137965adf7ac43b0cedc
Apr 8, 2016 - A FORMER Melbourne University lecturer has admitted he is the prime suspect in the unsolved Mr Cruel child abduction and murder cases. The convicted sex offender is one of seven suspects the Victoria Police Spectrum taskforce was unable to rule out as being Mr Cruel.

is now behind a paywall, but each of Mr. Cruel's surviving victims state Mr. Cruel would always have a wedding ceremony and say we're married and put a ring on their finger or other actions suggesting marriage.

so Mr. Cruel while on vacation from Melbourne Australia to Boulder Colorado to ski, on Dec 25, 1996 entered Jonbenet's home in Boulder Colorado, after they left for the white party, wrote the ransom note, collected info, laid wait and hid, abducted her, removed her from the home entirely, in another location told Jonbenet
we're married, drew that heart on her palm, sexually assaulted her on the wedding night, kills her, cleans and wipes her down, then returns her to the home, after seeing the ransom note undisturbed.

Mr Cruel both wrote the ransom note, and drew the heart on Jonbenet's hand as his fantasy with his girls he abducted includes a wedding ceremony and marriage vows with statement we're married.

so Jonbenet heard Mr Cruel say in an Australian accent, we're married after he finished drawing the heart on the palm

About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony Jonben19

Back to top Go down

About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony Empty Re: About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:05 pm

I was thinking of other crimes with hearts drawn on a body part, limb, or any other part of the body. How would the cross JonBenet was wearing around her neck finger into the wedding scenario with her and Mr. Cruel? What about a veil and dress to further in the wedding scenario. Perhaps Mr. Cruel took a wedding photo of him and JonBenet that would be a souvenir. Why not return her in them.  Of course, if the cross around JonBenet's neck belonged to Keith Schwinnaman's former girlfriend then then that would place him with JonBenet at the time of her death.

Last edited by MurderMysteryReader on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to change the wording a bit.)
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony Empty Re: About that red heart on JonBenet's hand Mr Cruel part of a marriage ceremony

Post by redpill Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:54 pm

based on what Mr Cruel's other surviving victims reported, Mr. Cruel had a wedding fantasy and put a ring on them saying we're married. these facts are in the herald sun article that's now behind a paywall but other sites also mention this.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:37 pm

You've got me thinking. Still wondering if JB would have been involved in any kind of role play to get her to cooperate for a while? Do you give credence to the theory that she was targeted at the Parade of Lights on the Pearl St. Mall? and went on from there, developing a plan and perhaps infiltrating the home?

Do you know the area of study of the suspected professor? I wonder if there is any connection between Universities? Teaching or Consulting? Both are possible.

The ski vacation thing seems possible but not realistic. That is, if the purpose is just to ski. I mean, Boulder isn't really a ski-in ski-out kind of place. Eldora is a good haul up the canyon that takes up to an hour, 40 minutes at best. And, sometimes in treacherous conditions.

It's all very interesting. The wedding significance would perhaps indication of religious significance?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:04 pm

i doubt mr cruel is religious. then again, btk dennis raider actually was religious, and participated in church so you never know with some people.

if you do a search function on this blog you'll see my earlier mr cruel posts

my theory is mr cruel was in boulder cause he like a lot of aussies likes to travel

aussies also like to ski

of all the places in the entire usa

a reason aussies like to go to boulder is to ski, or just colorado generally

though i also said its possible he has personal or professional reasons to be in boulder such as work related or has a friend here.

while in boulder he being a pedo he learned of child beauty pageants which they don't have in aussie land, at least not in the 90s

so he gave jonbenet a visit, which is what he's done for over a decade in australia to more than a dozen suspected young girl victims, all in their own homes.

did you watch the video?

there are aussies in colorado who are there to ski. perhaps mr cruel is one of them

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:36 pm

I'm listening to you redpill (love your name it's original). Where do you think he took her to molest her? I'm having a little trouble with him leaving and then returning. Convince me. That house was so large, and much more open than people realize. When I look at the Floor Plans, I see JonBenet isolated from the rest of her family. And, Paula Woodward said she was a lonely little girl dealing with her Mother's illness. It sounds like she was in a position to be "groomed".

In trying to make everything fit together, which I know just might be impossible, I want to know how he did it.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:44 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I'm listening to you redpill (love your name it's original). Where do you think he took her to molest her? I'm having a little trouble with him leaving and then returning. Convince me. That house was so large, and much more open than people realize. When I look at the Floor Plans, I see JonBenet isolated from the rest of her family. And, Paula Woodward said she was a lonely little girl dealing with her Mother's illness. It sounds like she was in a position to be "groomed".

In trying to make everything fit together, which I know just might be impossible, I want to know how he did it.

hi,

my screen name comes from this

you need convincing?

well have you seen this video?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5t8kgz

or click here

redpill theory of Jonbenet Ramsey by gnosis92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down