The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mountain lion breaks into woman’s home, takes catnap JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory

3 posters

Go down

Mountain lion breaks into woman’s home, takes catnap JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory Empty Mountain lion breaks into woman’s home, takes catnap JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory

Post by redpill Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:24 pm

Wed Jul 25, 2018

i click on my news and i find this

Mountain lion breaks into woman’s home, takes catnap

No scaredy-cats here. A massive mountain lion made itself right at home in an Oregon woman’s living room, taking a 6-hour snooze behind her sofa before being coaxed out “telepathically.” Lauren Taylor of Ashland, Oregon, was shocked to find the large feline visitor in her abode on July 8. She thinks the cat probably wandered in through an open back door after drinking from a pond in the yard. Taylor chronicled the experience on Facebook—complete with photos and videos of the napping guest—which received over 17,000 reactions and shares as of Tuesday afternoon. “The door was open and the room has huge plants & stairs built around real tree branches, so she likely didn’t even realize

Mountain lion breaks into woman’s home, takes catnap JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory 8f08e410

the first story is that this mountain lion which can be a highly lethal killing machine

comes in a home and naps

there's a saying among skeptics

extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof

well the proof is dozens of photos snapped

seems rather peaceful.

the second set of claims is the woman in oregon whose house had this cat claims she telepathically communicated with the cat, the cat just left without attacking

yeah i don't know about that one.

i'd be freaking out cause a mountain lion can easily over power and kill a human. this one seems friendly though.

maybe it was a beloved pet cat in a previous life

a mountain lion sleeping on your sofa is an extraordinary event, not on the order of the paranormal ufo and bigfoot, but still not something that happens everyday.

if she didn't have photos would you believe it? but she does have photos

the woman though also claims she telepathically got the cat to leave peacefully which hahaha

re: JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory

this story is clearly a case of a home invading home intruder.

suppose there was no photographs and the lion left before the woman even arrived.

what scientific forensic evidence would you expect to find in this story?

imagine a mountain lion entered JonBenet Ramsey home and killed Jonbenet, obviously no ransom note

but what scientific forensic evidence would you expect to find?

Back to top Go down

Mountain lion breaks into woman’s home, takes catnap JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory Empty Re: Mountain lion breaks into woman’s home, takes catnap JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory

Post by MurderMysteryReader Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:20 pm

Mostly from the Mountain Lion such as: Claw and bite marks, fur, and saliva. Paw prints especially if ML stepped in mud or something or in the mold on floor of room. Blood that belonged to JonBenet on Mountain Lion around animals mouth and other parts of it's body. JonBenet's blood in location.  JonBenet:Blood, wounds with Mountain Lion's saliva mixed in with blood. Not all of her left if mountain lion decided to eat part of her. If there was excrement from ML on premises. Sign of a struggle if JonBenet was able to struggle.

Last edited by MurderMysteryReader on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something)
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Mountain lion breaks into woman’s home, takes catnap JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory Empty Re: Mountain lion breaks into woman’s home, takes catnap JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory

Post by redpill Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 pm

in the death of Kathleen Peterson

there's the owl theory.

this excersize is to what evidence would you expect to find in the case of an intruder which is why delmar england and rdi are fools

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:09 pm

With all the stuff that MurderMysteryReader said, I would think you would have a better chance of reconstructing the crime scene. A trail beginning with point of entry and ending exit. Through the house, getting her out of bed, dragging her downstairs, observing blood spatter from the wounds, when the death blow ocurred.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down