The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oldest memories light brights bumble bee doll

Go down

oldest memories light brights bumble bee doll  Empty oldest memories light brights bumble bee doll

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Mon Aug 20, 2018

one of the oldest memory i have is i actually do remember being in a crib

oldest memories light brights bumble bee doll  99999910

seeing old photos my parents took of me being a baby in a crib helps but i actually do remember it to.

and i also remember seeing this

oldest memories light brights bumble bee doll  W-ga-110

1970s version of toys similar to that

i remember a window and sunlight coming through to. and this all happened in a small apartment

the old photos show me with a doll that is a human bumble bee type doll, body of a bumble bee but head that is partially human partially bumble bee. i've not remember it very well but i've looked all over the internet for a match and i found nothing. i guess it was a very limited production in the 1970s my parents were probably only 1 of a handful of families that got it for me, as i got older we moved and my dad threw it all away, but its still in my earliest childhood photos.

its kinda like bigfoot, there's this bee-human doll from the 1970s thats in many of my earliest childhood photos but i have no idea what its called or how to find it on the internet. i tried multiple search terms and nothing.

i kinda wanna buy one out of nostalgia though obviously any surviving examples would be 40+ years old and probably gross and dirty and moldy. i wanna be united to the doll i had when i was 1 year old.

one of the oldest commercial i remember watching is the green giant commercial on tv

oldest memories light brights bumble bee doll  Hqdefa63

i actually was scared and frighten by seeing this giant this huge thing and green colored and i remember crying when i saw it, because it was not "normal" i thought it was terrifying

one of the earliest toys i played with was Lite-Brite

oldest memories light brights bumble bee doll  Lite_b10
oldest memories light brights bumble bee doll  Hqdefa64

i suspect my long standing fascination with glow in the dark which probably lead to my current interest in star wars lightsabers stem from playing with this toy

i was amazed to insert those pegs and watch them glow and emit light

in highsight those pegs could be a chocking hazard but i didn't swallow them.

time's a weird thing i wish i could somehow comprehend. at one time the present was me at age 2 inserting plastic pegs into a lite-brite toy and watching the color and doing this in the dark and it was the only source of light

and now, 4 decades later. Mon Aug 20, 2018 i'm typing this on an lcd screen

Back to top Go down