The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

superdave my first sith apprentice

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

superdave my first sith apprentice - Page 3 Empty Re: superdave my first sith apprentice

Post by Original_smurf Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:26 pm

Now your asking, about 8ish years I’ve had two more kids and a divorce since! Sadly lost my gran 4 years ago to cancer but I’ve kept my head down and got my degree and a job I love so life goes on I guess. Don’t know what happened to SD after he was arrested too busy to keep up.

Original_smurf

Back to top Go down

superdave my first sith apprentice - Page 3 Empty Re: superdave my first sith apprentice

Post by redpill Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:30 pm

Original_smurf wrote:Now your asking, about 8ish years I’ve had two more kids and a divorce since! Sadly lost my gran 4 years ago to cancer but I’ve kept my head down and got my degree and a job I love so life goes on I guess. Don’t know what happened to SD after he was arrested too busy to keep up.

i recall u were pregnant during ur time on crimeshots you said you had a baby on the way. so i guess he or she is 8 years old by now. seems more than just 8 years though, like 10 or 20 years.

i'm sorry to hear about your gran, did she have her memory intact? my mother is alive biologically but she has lost all her memories and cannot form new ones either. No

i'm logging off for now, i'm an mj fan to, but i also think he's a pedo. i'm also a michael jordan fan, as i grew up not far from chicago during the 80s for the chicago bulls.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3