The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my new intruder theory - perhaps superdave aka david j hughes Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

2 posters

Go down

my new intruder theory - perhaps superdave aka david j hughes Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty my new intruder theory - perhaps superdave aka david j hughes Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:02 pm

Wed Dec 26, 2018

in light of the most recent developments with my former padawan, superdave aka furyofdragon aka david hughes

and his interest in jonbenet and the crime he's accused of

my new intruder theory

perhaps superdave aka david j hughes did it

i certainly think they should check is dna and ask his whereabouts in dec 1995

i'm only suggesting they take his dna, his shoes, his handwriting, linguistics, fingerprints etc to see any possible matches to Jonbenet, perhaps he has nude pictures of Jonbenet.

if i'm right,

u read it on this blog here first

Back to top Go down

my new intruder theory - perhaps superdave aka david j hughes Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: my new intruder theory - perhaps superdave aka david j hughes Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by searchinGirl Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:54 pm

The only thing is...JonBenet was killed in December 1996 (not 1995). And I think if they found any pictures of JBR in his possession then they would check him out for the crime. He would have only been 15 years old, but if Burke can be called into suspicion then why not SuperDave/Fury?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

my new intruder theory - perhaps superdave aka david j hughes Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: my new intruder theory - perhaps superdave aka david j hughes Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:01 pm

searchinGirl wrote:The only thing is...JonBenet was killed in December 1996 (not 1995). And I think if they found any pictures of JBR in his possession then they would check him out for the crime. He would have only been 15 years old, but if Burke can be called into suspicion then why not SuperDave/Fury?

typo on my part. i was watching Vikings. ubbe is now a christian. lagetha and heathmond died. but i do think his dna should be compared to the dna found on jonbenet Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:08 pm

I agree. I also hope there is a Familial DNA search being conducted at CBI. Fuck furyofthedragon. I can’t believe I’m this pissed off. What a loser.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:10 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I agree. I also hope there is a Familial DNA search being conducted at CBI. Fuck furyofthedragon. I can’t believe I’m this pissed off. What a loser.

i don't understand why they don't announce the results of the newest dna testing

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:38 pm

I’m not sure. Mostly I think it’s to put a veil of secrecy on it and stop speculation on who is winning the war between the BPD and the DAs Office. There is also the pending lawsuit filed by Burke against CBS et al; what better way to settle that than to solve the crime? Boulder is not actually named in the suit but they are fighting the discovery request for documents. Alex Hunter was sent a supeona as well and he is fighting it also. It pertains to the Affidavit AH signed saying Burke was never a suspect.

I’m pretty sure a guy that sits on the Board of the CU Foundation, Jim Packer, a Vice President at Lionsgate and owned by CBS, was instrumental in producing that show. During a 6 week period in the summer of 2016, Clemente’s crew came in and rebuilt the Ramsey house in CUs 22k sf mechanical shop, Idea Forge. It was students that were given the opportunity to build the set and work in other areas of film production. I’m sure there was a huge endowment created for the school. But Clemente and Kolar did not have the cooperation of Boulder Law Enforcement even though they tried to create the illusion that they did.

I can’t help but think sometimes that Lin Wood is running this case through threat of lawsuit. It’s pretty sad that a lawyer has to sue Boulder to get them to investigate the Intruder Theory.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down