The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing white woman syndrome Mackenzie Lueck, Mollie Tibbets Jayme Closs

Go down

missing white woman syndrome Mackenzie Lueck, Mollie Tibbets Jayme Closs Empty missing white woman syndrome Mackenzie Lueck, Mollie Tibbets Jayme Closs

Post by redpill Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:27 pm

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 pm

i'm checking on the news and i find this

Mackenzie Lueck 23

missing white woman syndrome Mackenzie Lueck, Mollie Tibbets Jayme Closs Screen86

Mackenzie Lueck was last seen being dropped off at a Salt Lake City park at about 3 a.m. on June 17 by a Lyft driver who took her there from the airport after she returned from visiting family in California, authorities said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-hunt-clues-students-mysterious-205134513.html

acKenzie Lueck is a 23-year-old University of Utah student who has been missing since June 17 after she disappeared following a Lyft ride from Salt Lake City International Airport. Lueck was returning to Utah after a trip home to go to her grandmother’s funeral in the Los Angeles, California, area, her family and friends say. Police have confirmed that they are investigating her disappearance as a missing person case.

The Salt Lake City Police Department said in a press release that Lueck was last seen on Monday, June 17. She was reported missing on Thursday, June 20, by family. Police said Luecke landed at the airport at 1:35 a.m. and texted her parents at 2:01 a.m. to say she had arrived there. She took a Lyft rideshare at 2:42 from the airport to a park in North Salt Lake. Police and her family earlier said the text was sent at 1 a.m., but that has been updated.

Police said at a June 24 press conference that interviews with the Lyft driver revealed Lueck met someone in another vehicle at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake when the rideshare driver dropped her off at 2:59 a.m. Police declined to release details about the make and model of the car or a description of the driver that Lueck met because they have not confirmed those details and do not want to put out possible misinformation.

“Detectives have spoken with the Lyft driver and learned that MacKenzie was met at Hatch Park by an individual in a vehicle. The Lyft driver left MacKenzie at the park with that person and stated that MacKenzie did not appear to be in any type of distress. We have not yet confirmed the make and model of the car or the description of the person, but may release further details once we have verified that information,” Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt said. He said the driver saw Lueck make contact with the other person, but was not sure if the driver saw her get into the other vehicle or leave the park.

ref https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/mackenzie-lueck/

this blog i followed both Mollie Tibbets and Jayme Closs in real time, as it happened.

Mollie Tibbets was dead, but Jayme Closs lived.

if i went missing, would it make news? and who would take care of my mother who has Alzheimer's dementia? affraid

Back to top Go down

missing white woman syndrome Mackenzie Lueck, Mollie Tibbets Jayme Closs Empty Re: missing white woman syndrome Mackenzie Lueck, Mollie Tibbets Jayme Closs

Post by redpill Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 pm

she was found dead

reading the news article

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/1-person-custody-case-missing-utah-student-mackenzie-162200516--abc-news-topstories.html

she met her killer a black dude at 3am in the morning.

apparently she was a sugar babe looking for a sugar dad,

so her killer said to meet her at 3am in some dark place, where she was dropped off by a lyft driver, which is similar to uber i think.

i'm a guy and i wouldn't ever meet some stranger at 3am in some dark place.

i only know what these news report stay.

Back to top Go down