The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-men Wolverine is a Christian and a woman sees Jesus in near death experience

Go down

X-men Wolverine is a Christian and a woman sees Jesus in near death experience Empty X-men Wolverine is a Christian and a woman sees Jesus in near death experience

Post by redpill Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:29 pm

way back in the 90s, i watched the X-men animated series

X-men Wolverine is a Christian and a woman sees Jesus in near death experience X-men-10

i remember the episode of nightcrawler who looks like a demon but is actually a christian catholic monk, and wolverine and then wolverine praying.

i remember thinking wolverine is a christian

i put that in the back of my mind, but then on youtube that episode popped up on my recommended list, so here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVdKq3AkfJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-K94kdbTS8

for a 90s cartoon, that discussion is pretty remarkable, between Nightcrawler and Wolverine, with gambit and rogue

it's like a college level course in religion discussion.

i've seen tv shows from Friends to 90210 to star trek and I don't recall anything like this.

the closest was a season of Survivor, i forget which, which had a guy named Coach, and they prayed while voting people off. Coach looked and practiced martial arts but also was a Christian, and this was on a reality tv show Survivor so uhm. hmm.

what that episode of X-men depicts in the discussion between Night crawler and Wolverine reflects some of my growing up years.

a lot of adults born in the decades before i was, religion and specifically church and jesus christ was very important to them and they tried to transmit these values to us.

so we had discussions from the problem of evil to homosexuality to the role of religion.

by point of contrast,

when watching Lindsay Buziak, the dateline documentary and crimewatch both emphasize that Lindsay Buziak and her friends are huge fans of sex in the city.

i admit i mostly didn't pay attention to it. but the one episode i saw was the episode where miranda, the redhead, i think, who married a lesbian in real life, had sex with a guy, a one night stand, but the guy licked her anus. gave her a rimjob, and at first she was shocked by it, but then she grew to love it. so i am wondering if Lindsay Buziak and her friends saw that episode, and whether it speaks to them. it didn't really make much of an impression on me, though it did make me wonder, so um do women talk about having their anuses licked with other women, like in sex in the city, which was hugely popular in that demographic?

i know a lot of sorority girls loved 90210. the one episode i saw was the rape episode, where one girl wanted to accuse one guy of rape but then she admit she didn't say no so the guy got off or something. i am sure this might be of concern to sorority girls, who screw hot fraternity boys or what not, but yeah not relevant to me.

i did watch star trek, esp star trek voyager and i clearly recall one epsiode where captain janeway met learnado da vinci, who talked about praying. da vinci did paint the last supper and other jesus paintings, but there's rumors he was gay. he was employed by the catholic church to paint
i'm not a da vinci expert, but i've read on quora and other message boards that da vinci did believe in god, and in his later years considered himself a loyal catholic.

but yeah i've not seen anything like that wolverine is a christian on any show or cartoon or anything really, except maybe the reality tv show survivor.

unless you want to count european medieval shows like Vikings, The Last Kingdom, and Knightfall. yeah they were super christian religious. and paranormal shows like a haunting and paranormal witness, where jesus is invoked to fight the demons and evil ghosts.

also in the news,

Country singer says visit from Jesus on her porch changed her life

Fox News-13 hours ago
Country singer Jo Dee Messina said she got a visit from Jesus on her front porch before hitting "an all-time low," which inspired her to add a ...

Woman who 'died' for 27 minutes writes chilling note after she's ...
AOL-Jul 3, 2019
"The way you boldly love Jesus and others has changed the way I ... may help explain the vivid experiences described by near-death survivors.

one of my earlier experience is that some white "nice" christian girls, my age, was actually pro-life anti-abortion, on the grounds they love jesus and as a result they are prolife on abortion.

i was surprised to go to both high school then college and discover like 99% of women are pro-choice on abortion.

personally i've never seen a miracle and i've had christians pray for my mom and it doesn't seem to be working and jesus has never spoken to me, and i'm not sure i'd believe it.

i do class this as along the lines of ufo's bigfoot and other paranormal events.

Back to top Go down