The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

revisting my Morgan Nick JonBenet Ramsey same abductor theory from crimeshots

Go down

revisting my Morgan Nick  JonBenet Ramsey same abductor theory from crimeshots Empty revisting my Morgan Nick JonBenet Ramsey same abductor theory from crimeshots

Post by redpill Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:09 pm

Sun Dec 22, 2019 affraid

my posting

Linda Weldy and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory

https://jbrwdi.forumotion.com/t2113-linda-weldy-and-jonbenet-ramsey-same-killer-theory

i had a recollection from my days on crimeshots when that forum existed.

way back in the day on crimeshots i proposed Morgan Nick  JonBenet Ramsey same abductor theory

the admin of crimeshots, who lived in Arkansas knew of the case but thought it ridiculous to propose a link between the 2.

Morgan Nick age 6 JonBenet Ramsey age 6

revisting my Morgan Nick  JonBenet Ramsey same abductor theory from crimeshots Morgan19

revisting my Morgan Nick  JonBenet Ramsey same abductor theory from crimeshots Nintch64

background from wiki

Morgan Chauntel Nick (September 12, 1988 – disappeared June 9, 1995) is an American girl who was abducted at a Little League Baseball game. Her mother is known for creating the Morgan Nick Foundation, which helps people find their missing children.

Disappearance

On June 9, 1995, Morgan Nick and her mother, Colleen Nick, went to a Little League baseball game in their town of Alma, Arkansas.[1] At around 10:30 p.m., Morgan asked her mother if she could catch lightning bugs with her friends. At first, her mother was uncertain, but eventually let her go.[2] She was last seen at 10:45 p.m. by her friends, emptying sand out of her shoes alone near her mother's car while her group of friends emptied their shoes a few dozen feet away.[3] Morgan's friends reported seeing a "creepy" man talking to Morgan as she was putting her shoes back on.[4]

When the game ended shortly thereafter, Morgan's friends returned without her. They told Colleen that Morgan was at her car, but when Colleen returned to the car, Morgan was not there. She has not been seen or heard from since.
Later developments

On January 15, 2002, police conducted a dig on a private piece of land in Booneville, Arkansas, after they received a tip that claimed Nick might have been buried there. The tip was "so specific" that police decided to dig; a police dog was also used in the search. Police ended the search at 9:30 pm and said they did not intend to return to the property.[5]

On November 15, 2010, federal investigators searched a vacant house in Spiro, Oklahoma, for DNA evidence that could show Nick had once been in the house.[6] On December 18, 2017, investigators returned to the house to conduct another search after they received a tip about the case.[7] Cadaver dogs alerted investigators to a well on the property, which they said was the "center of the investigation".[7] The search was called off on December 19, after no evidence was found.[8]

on the face of it there's no connection between these 2 other than they are both blonde white females age 6

the dates
Morgan Nick

disappeared June 9, 1995

JBR Dec 26, 1996

is just a year and a half apart, and Arkansas and Colorado isn't that far.

i proposed an idea, based on speculation, i'll underline the important points

the ransom note

"Mr. Ramsey: Listen Carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We respect your business, but not the country it serves.

At this time, we have your daughter in our possession. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank.

When you get home, you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 a.m. tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence and earlier pickup of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for a proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them.

Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as police or F.B.I. will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in way marked or tampered with, she dies. You can try to deceive us, but be warned we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics.

You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to outsmart us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% of getting her back. You and your family are under constant scrutiny, as well as the authorities.

Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us, John. Use that good, Southern common sense of yours. It's up to you now John! Victory! S.B.T.C."

Morgan Nick's parents spoke to LE and FBI.

which could explain

Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as police or F.B.I. will result in your daughter being beheaded.

Morgan was abducted so,

At this time, we have your daughter in our possession. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

and perhaps the abductor had 2 others accomplices watching over Morgan Nick

the following is speculation, but

perhaps Morgan Nick did not follow her abductor's instructions to the letter

so she was beheaded.

her body was never recovered, no proper funeral.

Arkansas is part of the South, which is why it talks about Southern good sense.

so my Morgan Nick JonBenet Ramsey same abductor theory

which i originally posted on crimeshots, then i got banned from there, then the forum shut down.

i forgot about it.

then when i saw Linda Weldy i had recollection of Morgan Nick.

perhaps Linda Weldy and Morgan Nick and JonBenet Ramsey and even Amy Mihalavic and Katherine Korzellius were all killed by the same perp(s)

but the theory i posted on crimeshots and then forgot about was that Morgan Nick was abducted, she tried to escape, was beheaded, and the killer wanting more learned of JBR and abducted and killed her.

i'm reposting that old theory from crimeshots to here.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down