The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coronavirus and stay-at-home order :(

Go down

coronavirus  and stay-at-home order :( Empty coronavirus and stay-at-home order :(

Post by redpill Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:49 am

Sun Mar 22, 2020

i was just notified

Under the order, residents are directed to stay at home except for essential needs.

violators face ticketing, fines and forced shut down of businesses.

pale

not sure what all this means for example, can i order chinese take out?

or all restaurants closed, from pizza to chinese to burgers?

what about going outside for fitness walking or to public parks?

i really cannot believe how fast moving this is!

in Dec 2019 i heard of some virus in China, which like Ebola in Africa seemed far far away.

and this virus only kills somewhere between 1-3%

kinda like flu.

then i hear about it in Seattle Washington then New York.

then California.

then I hear about Italy and now Spain.

just 2 weeks ago from Sun Mar 22, 2020I was planning dental appointments and I was visiting fitness centers and I was visiting department stores.

but libraries and schools were shut down

last week I found out many business were closed,

today I find that all residents have a stay-at-home order

there used to be an active poster here named TracyB who tells me she was originally from Virginia but then moved to California.

So when I heard about all the actions California was taking to contain the coronavirus

i was thinking wow, no more six flags roller coasters for her.

now i just learned that my midwestern city is also under similar orders. affraid

orders are also that you do not go to work unless it is exempted.

my dreamcast is broken.

i do plan to continue taking my mother on walks as this is essential to her health and fitness, not sure if this violates the order.

it is ironic i heard about these orders in New York and California and I was thinking wow that's extreme, glad I don't live there,

and now I am told that it applies here as well. pale

i was going to hire a company to do a 1-day yard work and tree trimming, but apparently i can't.

i can't believe this is happening.

and i was someone who as a preteen studied the last book of the Bible, the Book of Revelation of John, NIV, and thought one day the Pale Horse will release a virus and kill all the non-Christians in this world.

i've read this order and take out and carry out food services are allowed,

pretty much all churches mosques synagogues are not exempted

if my mothere were to catch coronavirus from me or from the public obviously she may die as she is elderly.

I was born in the 1970s and i saw movies like Outbreak 1995 and Contagion, and X-men and Spectreman and Outerlimits talks about a virus,

but I'd never imagine i'd live through a pandemic like this.

dental services should be exempted but every dental website says they will only provide emergency services.

i have mixed feelings.

this is midwest with only a few deaths, not new york or washington state

but i for one don't want coronavirus in my lungs.

and while this order is to mid April, if this pandemic intensifies obviously it will be extended

i've seen news articles the US is "tracking" Spain and Italy affraid

not sure if i have coronavirus

i do have a dry cough but no fever. my mother has a runny nose but no cough and no fever. possibly allergies or a common cold.

confused

Back to top Go down