The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BETRAYED S4 • E10 The Body in the Cornfield *spoilers alert*

Go down

BETRAYED  S4 • E10 The Body in the Cornfield *spoilers alert*  Empty BETRAYED S4 • E10 The Body in the Cornfield *spoilers alert*

Post by redpill Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:25 pm

Thu Jul 09, 2020

*spoilers alert*

i just watched BETRAYED S4 • E10 The Body in the Cornfield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSvmxS77qNU

Barbara Keim is juggling two ex-husbands and a rebellious teenage daughter with a questionable circle of friends. When Barbara goes missing, her sisters fear the worst.

i've not heard of this before i saw this documentary.

*spoilers alert*

the documentary shows Barbara as a very religious pious woman, church going. she had married twice to 2 different men and had 2 different children daughter from first husband and 5 year old son at her second marriage, both which ended in 2 divorces.

the documentary made it seem like her second husband murdered her due to the divorce.

what actually transpired was that her daughter a teenager got her boyfriend to murder her mother.

her mother was described as nice and tried to raise her daughter with religion.

in the end her daughter wanted to murder her mother and got her boyfriend and his male friend to do it, all 3 confessed.

her daughter and bf did not believe in god,

part of what struck me is how Barbara was killed.

the mother believed there was good in her daughter, like Luke Skywalker. she was mistaken.

at one point in the documentary you see the actress portraying Barbara praying to God and to Jesus for help for her daughter and for her life problems. her daughter rebelled, turned goth.

her daughter came home and her mother said she was so worried, then her bf and his male friend overpowered her and abducted her.

her daughter stayed at the mother's home, Barbara, to lie to neighbors and police everything is fine.

her bf drove her to a corn field, forced her to kneel and force her to say the Lord's prayer, while having a gun barrel behind her head. she flub some lines and he filled them in. for an atheist, he knows the lord's prayer.

he forced her to say amen, then when she did, he shot her in the head, killing her.

i'm thinking that's really dark and cold. i'm not sure what i would say or do under the circumstances.

all 3 were caught and confessed, and the daughter was the one who wanted her mother killed.

i'm thinking, why bother raising children if they are going to grow up to murder you?

Suspect

i'm also thinking, wow, she prayed to jesus and god for help, and she got a bullet in the head.

i don't think god answers prayers and being religious matters. all barbara wanted was a christian man, christian family, church, and a christian daughter, and that didn't happen.

i'm thinking she'd be better off aborting the pregnancy that became her daughter.

obviously her daughter is a total psycopath.

the good news is that all 3 went to prison and the bf committed suicide in prison. i love happy endings.

documentary made no mention if they are eligible for parole but did state the daughter got 100 years and the male friend got 66.

why have children if they will grow up to murder you? and if they are a psychopath,they will do psychopathic things regardless of religious indoctrination.

i wonder why the bf, who was an atheist goth drug user, forced barbara to say the lord's prayer and amen, before pulling the trigger. was it trolling? was it mocking? to show the ineffectiveness of religion.

the gun worked, but what if god jammed the gun so it wouldn't fire like in schinlder's list with the rabbi and the hinges?

why have children? why risk it?

and abortion clearly would have kept Barbara from being murdered by her own biological daughter. obviously as a devout christian this goes against her religious beliefs but jesus didn't save her from being shot and killed. abortion would have

i favor abortion rights bc think of all the child psychopaths who are aborted

if you're an atheist homicidal psychopath, obviously they have no fear of god to prevent them from acting on their homicidal urges to kill. atheism frees homicidal psychopaths to kill without fear of god.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down