The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female missing and An Amber Alert was issued for her

Go down

white female missing and An Amber Alert was issued for her  Empty white female missing and An Amber Alert was issued for her

Post by redpill Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:54 am

white female missing and An Amber Alert was issued for her

in my new feed Mon Feb 19, 2024

Back to top Go down

white female missing and An Amber Alert was issued for her  Empty Audrii Cunningham 11 year-old-girl

Post by redpill Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:59 am

Audrii Cunningham  11 year-old-girl

Audrii Cunningham was last seen near her home, around 7:00 a.m. on February 15, and was supposed to catch a school bus, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office. But she never got on the bus and never made it to school.

An Amber Alert was issued for her on February 15.

A sheriff’s news release describes her as “a white female with blonde hair and blue eyes. She weighs 75 pounds and is approximately 4-foot-1-inch tall.”

“Audrii was last seen wearing black pants, a black hoodie with white lettering, and black high-top tennis shoes,” the release says. “She was also carrying a bright red ‘Hello Kitty’ style backpack.”

Investigators say they have identified a 42-year-old man “as one of the persons of interest involved in the disappearance” and believe his dark blue 2003 Chevrolet Suburban was involved.

white female missing and An Amber Alert was issued for her  81423910
white female missing and An Amber Alert was issued for her  81423911
white female missing and An Amber Alert was issued for her  81424010

white female missing and An Amber Alert was issued for her  81423912
white female missing and An Amber Alert was issued for her  81423913

update

Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:24 pm

Body of 11-year-old Audrii Cunningham found in a Texas river; man to be charged
Natalie Neysa Alund and Amaris Encinas, USA TODAY
Updated Tue, February 20, 2024 at 5:47 PM CST·3 min read

The body of 11-year-old Audrii Cunningham was found in a river Tuesday after the little girl had been missing from a small Texas town for five days, and authorities say they plan to file charges against a man in the case.

“My heart aches with this news," Polk County Sheriff Byron Lyons told reporters at a news conference announcing the tragic discovery. "I express with my deepest sympathies and condolences to everyone who knew, who cared for and loved Audrii. We will continue to process the evidence that has been gathered to ensure justice for Audrii."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/know-missing-texas-girl-audrii-151420847.html

Back to top Go down