The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, school shooting, and Hellbound demons

Go down

Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, school shooting,  and Hellbound demons Empty Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, school shooting, and Hellbound demons

Post by redpill Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:36 pm

Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:28 pm

In the news again is abortion.

Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health with concerns that the US Supreme Court will overturn Roe vs Wade.

also in the news there was a school shooting in Michigan 4 people killed

I support abortion rights think of all the would be school shooters aborted every day

it's crazy i've been hearing about abortion since my 6th grade health class, and even then i didn't understand exactly what the girls who seemed to know the topic were talking about.

when i was first described that abortion involves killing a fetus in a pregnant woman at her request, i thought, so is that legal?

well yes it is if the woman wants it.

I also saw Hellbound,

Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, school shooting,  and Hellbound demons Mg0wR9y

if these 3 demons showed up and started sending women who have had abortions, abortionists, and prochoice activists to hell for the act of aborting then killing a fetus

it would scare the crap out of me.

I'm not going to spoil this but a lot of videos who watch this assumed the demons were punishing sin, including this German woman

JessReacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk-dynR1ZhM

i also assumed these demons were targeting sinners for hell.

if you watch all 6 episodes let's just say things are not what they seem.

just to say these demons are a lot like school shooters affraid

Back to top Go down