The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth

Go down

I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth Empty I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth

Post by redpill Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:01 pm

Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:53 pm

I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth

there were only 2 of us, no less, no more, the master and the apprentice.

on websleuth and just about every forum RDI outnumber IDI about a thousand to one, I'd say.

even fewer  intruder theorist  are Forensic sensitive.

This is how what I remember being on websleuth with my old master holdontoyourhat and my padawan roy23

I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth Vlcsn835
I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth Vlcsn833
I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth Vlcsn834

I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth Vlcsn836
I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth Vlcsn837
I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth Vlcsn838

I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth Vlcsn840
I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth Vlcsn839
I want to share my experience as a Forensics sensitive intruder theorist on RDI websleuth Vlcsn841

the sheer number of RDI clone  can overwhelm us Forensic sensitive intruder theorists.

Back to top Go down