The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the face of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey revealed it's quite Cruel, as in Mr. Cruel

Go down

the face of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey revealed it's quite Cruel, as in Mr. Cruel Empty the face of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey revealed it's quite Cruel, as in Mr. Cruel

Post by redpill Tue May 10, 2022 4:39 pm

Tue May 10, 2022 4:34 pm

the face of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey revealed it's quite Cruel, as in Mr. Cruel 54857810

was here

the face of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey revealed it's quite Cruel, as in Mr. Cruel 38145510

the face of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey revealed it's quite Cruel, as in Mr. Cruel 33752810

with

the face of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey revealed it's quite Cruel, as in Mr. Cruel Jonben10

my theory is Mr. Cruel killer of JonBenet Ramsey

I sent emails to both Boulder PD and Australia Taskforce on my theory to investigate Mr Cruel.

possible picture of  Murderer of JonBenet Ramsey

background

on reddit I saw this

Tue May 10, 2022 11:08 am

In a stunning turn, some say Mr Cruel has been ID'd and not just by anyone but legendary copper Ron Iddles who says the offender was in fact a Melbourne dim sim maker/founder by the name of Normie Lee aka ‘Chops’ Lee (real last name Lueng’)

In the 90s Normie Lee had a factory in Tullamarine for his business ‘Lee’s Oriental Foods’ but that was just his ‘straight job’ in reality he was one of the most heavy hitting ‘top crooks’ in Melbourne,

He is regarded as having been on the crew that pulled the infamous Great Bookie Robbery in Melbourne where a bunch of crooks held up dozens of bookmakers for what was believed to be millions of dollars back in 1976. He was also believed to be responsible for a daring million dollar MSS armoured car heist from the same era. Lee was eventually charged with matters around the Bookie robbery but the charges fell apart.
Here is the bombshell. In the past week's episode of Andrew Rule’s podcast ‘Life and Crimes’ Andrew recounts that in a chat with Ron Iddles last week, Ron told a story of how a serious crook (armed robber, murderer) who was dying of cancer got few things off his chest including the fact that his old gang member Normie Lee was Mr Cruel, that Normie had a fetish for schoolgirls and school uniforms (the victims ages) and had frequented the Chinese restaurant of Karmien Chan’s parents where he could have seen Karmien at some point.

Andrew’s podcast goes into great detail about the connections and circumstantial evidence to support the claim.

Normie was shot extremely dead by the SOG (think SWAT) in 1992 during an attempted armoured car robbery. Police received a tip off and were well prepared when Normie and his two accomplices made their move. Normie pointed a 357 at an SOG member who shot him dead. There was not a another Mr Cruel crime after that date.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/um8phg/one_of_australias_leading_crime_journalists_has/

eye witnesses describe Mr Cruel as a white male, here the suspect is Chinese.

They have no hard evidence Normie was Mr Cruel only that he was apparently accused of having interest in school girls but pedophiles are a dime a dozen.

Normie was Chinese.

I then looked up Mr Cruel and I saw this

I just learned about this now

Cold case breakthrough as new lead in uncovered on identity of masked child killer 'Mr Cruel' who terrified Melbourne by abducting young girls from their homes

An offender dubbed Mr Cruel attacked four girls in Melbourne from 1987 to 1991
   He abducted three of the girls from their homes in front of their terrified families
   Mr Cruel's face was not seen by any of his child victims, their parents or siblings
   New details suggest he may have worked at electrical industry in Melbourne
   Girls were abducted and released near electrical substations in close proximity

New details about the masked child killer known only as Mr Cruel could lead to a breakthrough in the unsolved case that sparked terror in the homes of Melbourne families.

Mr Cruel, whose identity is still unknown, assaulted at least four young girls in Melbourne in the late 1980s and early 1990s, abducting three and killing one.  

Karmein Chan, a 13-year-old private schoolgirl snatched from her home after her sisters were forced into a wardrobe, was shot three times in the head.  

The mystery clean freak's brazen attacks were so meticulously planned and committed in such a calculated fashion he was initially known as 'Mr Cool'.

None of his surviving victims ever saw Mr Cruel's face, which was hidden by a chilling black balaclava with white stitching around the eyes and mouth.

Now cutting edge technology has created a possible link between the attacker and the electricity industry in Melbourne.

During Channel Nine's Under Investigation on Wednesday night, a world-first software system known as GIS was used by experts to create a map linking similarities between the three abductions.

Mr Cruel's first victim was not removed from her house and was instead assaulted just metres away from her parents, who'd been bound and gagged.

But the next three were all abducted, two would return home but Karmein would never be seen again.

His second victim was dropped off near the Bayswater electrical substation 18 hours after being abducted.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10569225/Masked-child-killer-Mr-Cruel-terrified-city-abducting-young-girls-homes-three-decades-ago-raped-elderly-nun-years-earlier-loose.html

my theory is Mr. Cruel killer of JonBenet Ramsey

possible picture of  Murderer of JonBenet Ramsey

the face of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey revealed it's quite Cruel, as in Mr. Cruel 54857810
the face of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey revealed it's quite Cruel, as in Mr. Cruel Jonben10

if I am right he was there dec 25 1996 What a Face

Back to top Go down