The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just watched Obi-Wan Kenobi first 2 episodes

Go down

I just watched  Obi-Wan Kenobi first 2 episodes Empty I just watched Obi-Wan Kenobi first 2 episodes

Post by redpill Fri May 27, 2022 9:18 pm

Fri May 27, 2022 9:07 pm

I just watched Obi-Wan Kenobi first 2 episodes

*mild spoiler warning*

I have previously seen Star Wars Rebels so I know of the Inquisitors

I just watched  Obi-Wan Kenobi first 2 episodes Obi-wa10

after the Grand Inquisitor the remaining Inquisitors refer to one another as brothers and sisters and a name.

the opening is a quick review and flashback of the time of Obi Wan when he first met Anakin, his training, then his turn to the dark side and Order 66. They show a group of younglings seemingly saved from the Temple, she gives up her life to save them and falls to clone troopers.

early in the show they have the Inquisitors in a tavern and there is a Jedi there.

a major subplot is Third Sister, the black woman, wanting to capture Obi Wan to please Darth Vader.

so the part of the story I'm kinda surprised about is that Leia is 10 years old, and she is captured by orders of the Third Sister, to flush out Obi Wan. So Obi Wan leaves Tatooine to find and then rescue Leia.

On the way he meets a person who is a fake Jedi using magnetic devices to reproduce Force abilities.

One thing that surprised me is that Third Sister impales the Grand Inquisitor with her light saber, apparently killing him, which contradicts Rebel, where he is alive and well.

the end of episode 2 you see Darth Vader in a bacta tank.

Overall I think it is a bit surreal that I saw Star Wars and Star Trek in the late 70s and early 80s as a young child and in 2022 both Star Trek and Star Wars have live action shows that cover roughly the same time period.

I'm kinda scratching my head about the plot of Obi Wan saving Leia from a kidnapping. Supposedly there will be a show down between Obi Wan and Vader, at this time.

I'm also wonder if a certain sith guy is also watching this, from prison, though I doubt it. What a Face

Back to top Go down