The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I watched the first 3 episodes of Andor (warning mild spoilers)

Go down

I watched the first 3 episodes of Andor (warning mild spoilers) Empty I watched the first 3 episodes of Andor (warning mild spoilers)

Post by redpill Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:43 pm

Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:25 pm

(warning mild spoilers)

I watched the first 3 episodes of Andor.

It is Star Wars,

what I found most surprising is that Cassian Andor is the subject of a standard murder investigation.

in the first episode Cassian Andor kills 2 guys and I'm surprised the focus of the next 2 episodes was a standard
murder investigation with detectives.

killings happen left and right in the Star Wars Universe.

i don't recall there ever been a murder investigation by ordinary detectives, there was in the Clone wars
a murder investigation of Jedi by Jedi and Ahsoka was framed but it was Bariss Ofee who did the deed.

here it was non-force sensitives detectives using ordinary technology and interviewing suspects.
the detectives even had a warrant for arrest of Cassian Andor.

no light sabers or force powers.

i actually felt when watching the lead Detective guy in uniform, it was like watching Star Trek crossed with an episode
of a murder investigation like what you find in ID Discovery. imagine detectives in star trek costumes investigating a murder
investigation by interviewing suspects and tracking ships that have left the planet.

it was uh different.

anyhow I wonder if my former padawan Superdave is able to watch this.

I wish he were still alive. If he were, I'd try to meet up with him and talk to him about this, assuming of course
he didn't do what caused him to go to prison.

I wanted to ask Superdave if he's seen the expanded universe star wars from the clone wars and rebels
to the Mandalorian and Bad Batch and Obi Wan and now Andor.

he's gone, for good reason to be sure, but I never wanted him to do what he did to begin with.

I just wanted to talk about Star Wars with him, with snippets of Jonbenet to keep him happy.

study

Back to top Go down