The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Ahosoka Tano episodes 1 and 2

Go down

Star Wars Ahosoka Tano episodes 1 and 2 Empty Star Wars Ahosoka Tano episodes 1 and 2

Post by redpill Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:57 pm

Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:36 pm

I just watched both episodes of Star Wars Ahosoka Tano episodes 1 and 2

I have seen all of Dave Filoni previous work in Star Wars, including Clone Wars, Rebels, Bad Batch, The Mandalorian. Of these, Ahosoka is most directly an extension of Rebels timeline.

I once had my very own Sith Apprentice I met on Jonbenet, but now he's in prison. If he wasn't in prison I would ask him about it.

I do think Dave Filoni is pretty amazing to come up with this material, I understand he writes the screenplay. Not sure about his other involvement.

I don't know if it is a top down command or what but most of the characters were female in this show, in sharp contrast with the original Star Wars. Baylan was a guy but almost everyone else was a woman or a robot

By top down, orders from Disney to include women to appeal to a female audience, from the original core audience of boys.

One thing I do enjoy about Star Wars, and to a less extent Star Trek, is seeing landscape that is "alien" or fantasy, Ahsoka was in a temple area built by the Witches of Dathomir.

The story of finding a mystery box that held a key to find Thrawn is a lot of what the Sequel Triology was about, with that finding Luke on Ach-to. as well as Ezra Brider a Jedi introduced in Rebels. In the original trilogy it seemed it was only Luke Obi Wan and Yoda, but in this expanded universe there are many Jedi, both male and female, who were present during the time of Empire Strikes Back.

Initially i didn't like the changes in Star Wars canon that Ahoska who I saw introduced in the early seasons of the Clone Wars. In the Original Trilogy, Obi Wan was master and Anakin was student. In Dave Filoni version, Anakin who was himself a student, had a student, Ahsoka. This was done no doubt to appeal to young girls and has been a success. Many girls do like and identify with Ahsoka. I didn't like the idea of a student having a student.

Lothal cat was cute LOL.

Some of the Mary Sue elements were present here, Sabine Wren is a Mandalorian warrior, who also is a Jedi student, and also a computer and robot whiz and can also solve puzzles.

In the Mandalorian, it was originally about a Man, Jin Daro but in the last season he was completely upstaged by a woman Bo-Katan who was introduced in the Clone Wars.

I do plan to watch every episode of Ahsoka. I know from the Trailer they do find Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Ahsoka battles Baylan. I enjoyed the first two episodes enough. I didn't like Rebels as much as Clone Wars, but Rebels is the background for Ahsoka.

Ahsoka is Dave Filoni's love child, after Anakin she's probably the second most important character in his writing.

I did see Star Trek Discovery as I was taken in by the visuals, but I grew tired of Mary Sue Michael Bernham and stopped watching after awhile.

Perhaps the original sequel trilogy should have had Thrawn as the big bad, rather than the crap they went with.

No No No

Back to top Go down