The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother, 31, and her four children were among seven people killed in horror crash

Go down

Mother, 31, and her four children were among seven people killed in horror crash Empty Mother, 31, and her four children were among seven people killed in horror crash

Post by redpill Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:09 pm

I just learned about this

PICTURED: Mother, 31, and her four children were among seven people killed in horror crash after wrong-way driver, 22, hit their van head-on in Illinois

Lauren Dobosz, 31, of Rolling Meadows and five children, ages 5-13, were killed in the fiery crash with another driver smashed into them on the interstate
Jennifer Fernandez, 22, of Carpentersville, Illinois, who was driving the wrong way on I-90 in a 2010 Acura TSX for 'unknown reasons' also died in the crash
The driver of the van, Thomas Dobosz, 32, of Rolling Meadows, was the sole

A mother and her four children were among the seven people killed when a wrong-way driver slammed into a van on an Illinois interstate early Sunday morning.

The fiery crash happened around 2:11 a.m. on Interstate 90 in McHenry County, roughly 50 miles from Chicago.

Illinois State Police said Jennifer Fernandez, 22, of Carpentersville, Illinois was driving a 2010 Acura TSX the wrong way on I-90 for 'unknown reasons' when she smashed into the Chevrolet van being driven by Thomas Dobosz, 32, of Rolling Meadows, Illinois. Both vehicles burst into flames on impact.

Fernandez was found dead on the scene, state troopers said, along with all of the passengers in Dobosz' van, including his wife and four children.

Lauren Dobosz, 31, of Rolling Meadows and five children, four of which were hers, were killed in the crash, according to Illinois State Police. The children were ages 5 to

Mother, 31, and her four children were among seven people killed in horror crash 60949010

my uncle and aunt on my father's side were also killed in a wrong way crash of all things they were driving to a church praise night when a drunk driver driving the wrong way hit them.

one of my nightmares, a wrong way driver hits me head on.

big concern of my if i drive in Australia

Back to top Go down