The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories Of Unexplainable Paranormal Things

Go down

Stories Of Unexplainable Paranormal Things  Empty Stories Of Unexplainable Paranormal Things

Post by redpill Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:35 pm

Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:15 pm

I have heard of stories of the paranormal. Other kids told me ghost stories. Once in a classroom a kid claimed his family took him camping and they heard sounds they thought were from a Bigfoot. He got the whole classroom attention. Sadly I cannot claim I have heard a bigfoot.

One show I saw back in the day was Unsolved Mysteries where people talk about paranormal events like ghosts and UFO's with actors re-enactment.

I click on yahoo and I found this

People Are Telling Creepy Stories Of Unexplainable Paranormal Things That Happened To Them, And Now I Am Sleeping With The Lights On

1."When I was very young, we lived in a house that had the usual 'ghost' activity — hearing footsteps, hushed voices in the next room, etc. But the really cool thing was the basement door. It would open on its own. I'm not talking open an inch or two when you closed another door nearby, I mean it would swing fully open like someone was walking through it. My parents tried locking the door, and it would still swing open on its own.

"By the time I was learning to walk, my dad was concerned I would fall down the steps, so he went down into the basement and just said, to no one in particular, that he had a young daughter upstairs, and could they please be careful with the door. Ever since then, the basement door would open, and then slowly shut on its own."

—pocket-ful-of-dildos
2."When I was 2, I used to tell my parents about an 'Invisible Man' who lived in our house and was from Cincinnati; he'd murdered his wife there and murdered his son in our house, whom I also talked to. I also knew the jail he went to, etc. (Keep in mind, I'd never heard of Cincinnati before this.) We researched it years later and found out he was a real person."

—nikkissippi121

3."My father said that he's frequently seen a woman in a white dress at the top of our stairs, where the bedrooms are, between 2-4 in the morning. During that time, if I choose to go the bathroom, I have this incredibly unsettling feeling, like I shouldn't be out in that hallway for any reason. My boyfriend and I have also seen our 7-month-old son looking up the stairs watching something move around. There hasn't been anything too terrible or truly scary, but it's definitely odd."

—cutiebug63

4."I live in northern Georgia, US. Behind our house, there is dense forest that goes on for about 60 miles. One summer, I was walking along this river for a few hours that goes deeper into the woods. I was about to cross the river at a shallow part when I heard this loud whistle maybe about 40 meters to the right of where I would end up after I crossed the water. I've never seen or heard any sign of anyone here before. I whistled back. After about 30 seconds, I heard it again, but from behind me. At this point, I was confused. Then, I can smell this terrible stench.

"It was so pungent I started gagging. I stop in the center of the river, and that's when I saw it. A large, hairy, bipedal creature walking through a clearing about 15 meters from me. It looked at me, and it looked shocked, and the hair on its shoulders stood up. It backed up quickly, then turned around and sprinted. I've only told my dad about this, and he told me that he had seen them before and not to tell anyone else about them. I never believed in Sasquatch or anything like that before that day. But there is no other explanation for what I saw."

—JamaicanFlav0r

5."When I was younger and dumber, I was on a road trip the summer after my freshman year in college. I had been driving for maybe five or six hours straight without wearing my seatbelt. I then had a sudden urge to buckle my seatbelt. Less than two minutes later, a driver crossed the centerline, clipped my car, causing a massive accident. My car rolled over, and I walked away with bruises and scratches. I'm certain if I hadn't followed that urge, I wouldn't be here today. Still can't explain why or how that happened."

—solidcopy
6."My grandmother died of brain cancer about 20 years ago. About two weeks after she died, I was hanging out over at my parents' place, and my mom got a call with no number, no unknown number, just blank caller ID. She answered it, got quiet, hung up, and went to her room without saying anything. When I finally got her to talk about it, she said it was her mother, saying she was trapped and please come get her because they wouldn't let her leave, over and over again, and then the phone disconnected.

"I asked her about it a few years ago, and she denied that it happened for a bit, and then admitted that it had happened two more times that year and then stopped, but she didn't want to discuss it any more."

—Santamente

7."I was in basic training at Fort Knox, and we were on a very long road march when out of nowhere this beautiful yellow lab with no collar that looked exactly like my dog at home comes up to me and walks beside me of all people for a few minutes before running back into the woods. This was a big boost to me because you needed to finish the march as one of the requirements to graduate, and I was dragging ass due to stress fractures in my feet.

"I was able to finish, and we earned some phone time to call home where my mom informed me that they had to put my dog down. She was sick before I left, and they were hoping she could hold on another week, but she just got too bad. When that dog came up to me, it was literally out of nowhere; there wasn't any houses around for miles. One of the things her and I loved to do was to go on runs together, so I like to think that was her coming up to me to say goodbye."

—Dr_Bukkakee
8."When I was in high school, the days before cellphones were common, my friends were going to come over to pick me up from my house one night. We had made plans at school for them to pick me up at 7 p.m. At 6, my parents said I had to come with them to do something, and I totally forgot to call my friends and tell them not to come. They came to my house at 7 p.m. and called the house phone. No one answered. There was four of them in the car. They all told us the exact same story.

"They said that they were about to pull out of my driveway, but they saw someone peak through the blinds from the bedroom on the top floor right. That was my room, so they assumed that I was fucking around. Five more times, they said that someone would peak through the blinds, and a couple of them said they even saw the person's eyes.

"We got home at probably 7:10-7:15, and they were still in our driveway. One of my friends came over and said they thought I was messing with them. Then, they asked me, 'So, who's staying in your room?' I told them no one. So, they asked, 'Who's...home at your house right now?' Again, I told them, no one. Their stone cold faces then told me what they had seen repeatedly over the last 15 minutes. At first, we all thought there was a burglar in the house or something, so we called the cops.

"They came over and inspected the house. There was zero signs of break in, nothing was touched, and nothing was stolen. Our house had an alarm on it, so there is no way someone could have come into the house without setting off the alarm.

"My family, my friends, and the cop all kind of stood around for a few minutes, trying to make sense of the situation. My friends swore up and down (and still do) that they couldn't have imagined what they saw. All four of them saw the same things, and it wasn't particularly a dark night, so their eyes wouldn't be playing tricks on them. To this day, none of us can make sense of the situation."

—Yoinkie2013

ref https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-sharing-creepy-stories-paranormal-221602416.html

I don't have stories of my own to tell like this.

I think one story that sort of is spooky is that I heard creaking and what sounded like foot steps on my stair well, when I got there there was no body or nothing there. I still heard creaking.

It only happened once in my home and I have no explanation for it.

Back to top Go down