The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a moment in the life of redpill as a kid Spectreman and Hitler salute vampire and cross

Go down

a moment in the life of redpill as a kid Spectreman and Hitler salute vampire and cross Empty a moment in the life of redpill as a kid Spectreman and Hitler salute vampire and cross

Post by redpill Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:16 am

Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:51 pm

one of the oldest tv shows I saw as a kid was

Spectreman

a moment in the life of redpill as a kid Spectreman and Hitler salute vampire and cross Spectr10

it was one of the earliest introductions to the idea of having a super power, along with underdog

a moment in the life of redpill as a kid Spectreman and Hitler salute vampire and cross Hqdefa93

and the superfriends.

a moment in the life of redpill as a kid Spectreman and Hitler salute vampire and cross Hqdefa94

obviously the adults who created these tv shows for me to watch were of a generation before me.

spectreman could fly like a bird, shoot laser beams and had flying stars.

i wanted to have similar abilities as a kid.

one reason why i wanted superpowers was that in kindergarden i was actually beaten up and bullied and attacked by another bully named Jeff and i ended up transferring from a catholic school in kindergarden and first grade to a public school in second grade.

i wanted superpowers to turn tables on the bullies, but of course in reality that doesn't happen, the Paranormal of Ufo bigfoot and ghosts notwithstanding. i kinda wish a UFO could give me superpowers.

spectreman is NOT a show for kids. there was a literal brain sucking monster, monsters impaling humans, in one they used the big word operation genocide, dr gori pouring a liquid into a corpse and bringing it back to life, vampires.

this should NOT have been for kids.

one of the funniest things i clearly remember from spectreman was this incident, which i imitated a lot

in order for spectreman to transform from human to cyborg he had to raise his right hand, the hitler salute and say ready to overlord

a moment in the life of redpill as a kid Spectreman and Hitler salute vampire and cross Spectr10

he was doing that when a japanese woman as all the actors were japanese, saw him and said so george the human form of spectreman are you playing hitler?

a moment in the life of redpill as a kid Spectreman and Hitler salute vampire and cross Gettyi12

george then says oh no i'm just getting some exercise outside and does some calisthenics like in gym class LOL.

i thought it was funny then and now.

at the time i thought spectreman's special effects were amazing but now its clear it is crap.

basically they had normal human sized actors, and toy play sets to make it look like they were large. so very low budget but this was from the early 70s.

my boy male classmates, as i know of no girl who watched this, which always made me wonder what kind of tv girls watched, would also imitate spectreman from throwing paper made chinese stars, which can poke out the eyes, to spectreman laser beam that comes from his wrists in a cross.

but a particular favorite was that when the main bad guy dr. gori talked, he would always talk but also gesture with his hands and we all thought it was funny.

the one episode i thought was terrifying but suprising was the episode with vampiro.

spectreman fought this alien vampire that sucks "polluted blood" and was chased by an alien space cop. keep in mind i have not seen this episode since perhaps in the late 70s.

i remember the alien vampire takes out his fang and impales the alien space cop. this vampire then fights spectreman, sending bats his way by a pool of water and cripples spectreman.

what i found surprising and memorable was how this all ended.

through prayer and the cross.

all spectreman weapons and powers were useless against the vampire. weapons like blades from his gloves and chinese stars and laser beams.

spectreman got a christian cross from a christian church and used it and burned the cross on the vampire, injuring it.

oh i should mention that in this show, both the vampire and the spectreman were superhumanly tall, perhaps 40 feet, again this is all fiction.

spectreman was part of the japan culture of having large monsters that can easily destroy cities.

the vampire tried to fight back, and at one point managed to get knock the cross out of spectreman's hand. he then took the cross, and was about to kill spectreman with it but

the space alien cop kept praying and through prayer, the vampire took the cross and impaled himself wiith it, then a lightening bolt struck the cross, vaporizing the vampire.

the alien cop died.

the ending was that spectreman carries the cross up a hill like how jesus was said to carry the cross, to mark where he buried the space cop.

i recall spectreman said he wished to reuinite with the space cop in the after life.

i'm thinking wtf?

and this was in japan, one of the least christian nations in the world. you wouldn't think japan would know anything about jesus or christianity, or create a spectreman episode based on the cross vs the vampire.

wow!

i still remember watching it.

i guess the moral of this story was that crosses hurt vampires, and prayer can kill vampires.

i gogoled spectreman and vampire and found this image

a moment in the life of redpill as a kid Spectreman and Hitler salute vampire and cross Hqdefa96
a moment in the life of redpill as a kid Spectreman and Hitler salute vampire and cross 52519-10

wow i have not seen this image since well since before you were born.

affraid

Back to top Go down