The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Unsolved mystery of teen girls and young women wearing shorts in the winter

Go down

the Unsolved mystery of teen girls and young women wearing shorts in the winter Empty the Unsolved mystery of teen girls and young women wearing shorts in the winter

Post by redpill Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:02 pm

Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:48 pm

one long standing non-paranormal mystery for me is this

the Unsolved mystery of teen girls and young women wearing shorts in the winter Women-10

where i live it is now cold winter about 30-35F, we had a real cold snap a couple weeks ago.

One long standing mystery for me is why I see  teen girls and young women wearing shorts in the winter

both in the past when I was a teen and now,  I see  teen girls and young women wearing shorts in the winter exposing their legs.

I'm cold enough that I wear under pants and sweat pants plus sweater and jacket. Without 2 layers my legs feel cold and start to get numb.
I shiver and curse the winter. I want to move.

I notice one thing though   teen girls and young women wearing shorts in the winter exposing their legs tend to be very attractive.

I have asked them if they feel cold and they say no they don't feel cold. I find this hard to believe.

These young women and teen girls tend to have slender legs and frame.

My theory is they are showing off their legs even during the winter. They tend to be attractive I don't know why they need to show off I'm sure they have partners.

I don't know how they can not feel cold.

For the most part I only notice white females doing this, girls of other races tend to have pants on which is clearly warmer.

I want to move to some place warm but not hurricane ravaged Florida Sad

when it comes to winter cold, 30-35F I and most people follow one set of rules, namely dressing warming. I prefer both under pants and sweat pants to stay warm.

These laws of cold and winter don't seem to apply to young attractive teen girls and women.

at least in the 30-35F. January and February is the coldest month and I can't imagine anyone can tolerate 10F cold.

It would be like seeing or getting bitten by mosquitos in this weather. There are no biting bugs I am aware of in this cold.

I am sticking with,   teen girls want to attract attention to their legs theory.

During the hottest months of June July August, I do NOT see attractive young women wearing heavy pants covering their legs in public places. obviously some have to work or go to school and wear long pants as part of a dress code, but not like dressed super warm.

There probably are not a lot of jobs that require young women to wear shorts during the winter I know of.

pale

Back to top Go down