The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a dark and stormy night Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:13 am my mother UFO

Go down

It was a dark and stormy night   Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:13 am my mother UFO Empty It was a dark and stormy night Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:13 am my mother UFO

Post by redpill Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:28 am

It was a dark and stormy night Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:13 am

its raining right now

the weather forecast is very heavy rain possible hail into the wee hours of the morning.

I don't have any paranormal stories to tell of my own, except perhaps my dreams.

In my dreams it feels like I'm awake and it is reality for me again. And very frequently I dream my mother is still alive, and that I am residing in a previous residence with her there.

if you do live on as a ghost, and a ghost that can enter dreams, perhaps that's what is happening to me.

while I am dreaming and I see my late mother, it seems like it is reality to me. that somehow I traveled back in time again, when she was still alive.

Rolling Eyes

I forgot to blog about it but Biden ordered the US air force to shoot down UFO type objects.

Scientific American
Sorry, UFO Hunters—You Might Just Be Looking at a Spy Balloon
White House Press Secretary: There is no, again, no, indication of aliens or
extraterrestrial activity. News Host: Pentagon officials were...

there hasn't been a UFO alien invasion so yeah probably spy balloons

in the 1980s Unsolved Mysteries featured UFO stories which I really enjoyed watching.

thus far when I am wide awake I have not to date experienced anything paranormal.

pale

Back to top Go down